Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Ruby Tuesday - One Month Anniversary!!!
I will make this short because it is very late, but I wanted to add some pictures of Ruby from June 8th. We were up north at our lake house for the weekend. When I look at her, I can't believe we have only known her for 30 days. She is so special to us, that sometimes it is hard to find the words to describe it. She is one of the sweetest babies I have ever met. She is just simply lovable! And, we are so grateful that God picked us to be the ones to love on her!!
In one month Ruby has learned to wave, crawl, and pull up to a standing position. She now has three teeth, and more are coming soon. She is healthy, and doing great!
Tomorrow (OK today based on the time) is Ainsley's 6th Birthday, and our 8th wedding anniversary. What a journey we have all been on in the last 6+ years. Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! Thank you for all you do for me and our family! I love you!
Blessings,
Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

1 comments:
Happy days all the way around for the Rouse family!!!
You have many great things to celebrate.
Congratulations to all of you!
Lots of love,
Lisa