Tuesday, December 11, 2007
It's Official!
It's official, she gave me the sign, she is officially a...... TODDLER! The other day I was doing laundry, blanket's to be specific. I asked 'Her Rubiness' if I could have her blanket to put in the wash. She looked at me very seriously, and shook her head "NO!" I asked her again, and she shook her head "NO!" At that very moment I realized that Ruby Mei, aka, "Tiny T" (tiny tornado) has entered into toddler-ville. Oh my gosh, how did it happen so quickly? What's next? Hopefully, no temper tantrums... I am not ready for that yet!
Ruby Mei continues to amaze us by how much she understands. Especially how well she communicates with her small vocabulary! This is definitely a child of few words that knows exactly what she wants!
What will today bring from "Tiny T?"
Blessings,
Diana
Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

8 comments:
My prayers are with you, Di!!!
xoxo,
Lisa
Gosh, is she CUTE!!! I am sure that sweet face helps when you're getting into all kinds of mischief ;)
Enjoy this time, she'll never be this little again, no matter how 'big' she seems :)
Hang in there. The daily achievements are definitely worth the toddler tantrums. I'm looking back at how fast time flies!!!
Love the earlier post about Ruby seeing Ainsley and shouting her name out. So cute!
Oh this sounds so familiar! I am there with you! I call my little beauty Myah the Destroyer! It amazes me how much trouble they can get into in such a short period of time! Hang in there!
aaaagh...we just survived the twos, now we are moving towards the threes.
good times, good times.
Hayley
whose adorable child just said "shut off" to me so she is in the simmer down chair. Thanks to the Goddard School playground on that one!
Well she is a cute little tornado! kate also knows "no" but so far has used it to tell SCout "nononono!" yes, these toddler times are tough. Kate put herself in time out the other day!
Kim
She may be entering toddler-ville, but boy is she cute!!! It would be really difficult for me to take a temper tantrum from her too seriously. Practice your stern face : O)
I still have a hard time with Paige when she is having an off moment...she knows how to give "the look" to get out of things. That little turkey!
Ruby Mei is a living doll!
Charlotte's right behind her...:)