Sunday, December 23, 2007
Merry Christmas!

Here is the picture we chose for our Christmas Card. This was taken on Ruby's dedication day. My other attempts are below it starting back in October!!:)
Merry Christmas from our family to yours! We pause to give thanks for our many blessings as we celebrate the birth of Christ over the next few days!!!
Cheers,
Jeff, Diana, Ainsley, & Ruby Mei
Merry Christmas from our family to yours! We pause to give thanks for our many blessings as we celebrate the birth of Christ over the next few days!!!
Cheers,
Jeff, Diana, Ainsley, & Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

8 comments:
All wonderful photos, I still cannot get over the joy on Miss Ainsleys face every time you post a picture...such joy and radiance is truly a gift from God. Miss Ruby has a lovely smile too!!
Warmest wishes for a wonderful Christmas!
Stay inside, it's horrid out there!! brrrrrr!
Hayley
I love the photo you chose for your card. It's beautiful of both your girls! Funny, the card part is similar to Kim's! Did you guys plan that? Merry Christmas!
Cute pictures of the girls. I love your card too!
Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family.
Diana -
What a difference a year makes:)
Merry Christmas!!
Love,
Heather
I love the card. It truly was one of the nicest I received this year! I also love the other prior attempts. Have fun snowmobiling. Will still wants to come meet up with y'all! Maybe sometime soon:)
Love,
Kim
All of the pictures are great! Love the Christmas card. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Love the pictures of Ruby in the velvet dress too!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Your girls are so beautiful. Charlotte wants to see Ruby again! I can tell ;)