Thursday, December 13, 2007
Thankful for our Family Group Kids!



Today I am thankful for four years of memories with our Family Group. In 2004 we started a tradition of doing Gingerbread Houses with the kids. It has turned in to quite a fun competition. This year, Ainsley and I were solo without Jeff. He stayed home with Ruby who was not quite ready for this event!! Anyway, let's just say our roof looked like we had been in an earthquake! We needed Daddy for the construction portion! It was fun anyway! As always, the Lowe Girls took home the prize for best house! I just love seeing how the kids have changed in four years. Ainsley is only 3 1/2 in the top photo!!!!!This is a very special group of parents and children. We are so thankful for the way they have blessed us! And, I am so thankful for the memories we continue to create together!
Love,
Di
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

6 comments:
What a great tradition!!! I have never done a gingerbread house and don't think Lindy Li is ready quite yet.
I am glad you have fun traditions with family and friends and so many people you love and to love.
Love you,
Lisa
What a wonderful tradition! Good to be thankful for it:)
Kim
What a blessing to have a group that has been together so long, and have made such wonderful memories together.
That is a fabulous idea!! Something that would be never too late to start:) I love seeing Ainsley change in all the photos!
Oh what a wonderful tradition!!How special to have so many loving, sweet kids to surround your precious girls with...very nice!
Heather
That is a great Idea!
Making Memories...that's what it's all about!
Keisha
another "myadoptionwebsite mom" ;0)
Journey of Faith!
Merry Christmas!