Thursday, December 6, 2007
Thankful Thursday!
"Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs." ~Psalm 100:2
This Thursday morning's quote comes from Jeff - "I am thankful for a little girl that wakes up happy, and sings her heart out in the shower!" The truth of it is she sings 24/7!!
Today is Ainsley's Christmas Concert at school. These fun pics are from Liz who was at the dress rehearsal yesterday. Thanks Liz!!!! We are so thankful that Ainsley is at a school where they can celebrate the true meaning of Christmas. This little girl has been blessed with the joy of the Lord in her heart. I just can't wait to see how God uses her and the gifts he has blessed her with!
Her Rubiness and I are heading out into what looks like a snowglobe outside to pick up Grandpa!!! So, it is time to crank up Josh Groban in the snow and celebrate the season!
Blessings today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

8 comments:
Oh, how I LOVE these pictures! Your little Annslee seems like God is just pouring through her heart as she sings. She is a lovely, lovely little girl. Isn't it wonderful when God shows himself in our loved ones?
Oops, sorry I mispelled her name. I have an Annslee in my room. AINSLEY is a doll : )
Missy
Ainsley is such a blessing! You can see the joy in her little heart just looking at the pictures of her. I hope you enjoy the CHRISTmas concert today.
OH, she is SO precious!! I love the singing part. My daughter is now singing whole songs all by herself and it is a wonderful thing to hear- especially when they are Christmas carols! Have fun in the snow today!
Sounds like a great day! She is adorable.
Ainsley looks so cute! I am glad she knows the true meaning of Christmas!
I just wanted to stop by and thank you for bringing your friend my way! Thank you!
Ainsley,
I hope your Christmas concert goes well:) From the looks of it you are all ready!
Kim
These pictures are so pure and sweet. I love them. Ainsley embodies many of the reasons I always wanted a daughter...
Love,
Lisa