Monday, December 17, 2007

Mid-December Ramblings...

Tiny "T" is learning to color on paper vs. floors and walls!!!
Making memories with Grandpa... Precious!
Katie & Ainsley reading the Christmas Story together from Ainsley's Bible!
My hot date on Saturday night!
Ainsley's first slumber party guest at our house!

Just a quick post to let you know we are still here! It has been crazy since "Thankful Thursday!" If I wasn't so tired tonight I would try to come up with some clever way of posting what we have been doing. Here is a quick re-cap:

  • Friday - My sister Barb has major surgery, and is recovering well. Hopefully, she will be going home tomorrow.

  • My parents are here from TX

  • Orchestra Hall with Ainsley and Katie on Saturday
  • Cocktail Party with Jeff on Saturday night

  • High Shcool Musical on Ice Sunday with Katie, Julie & Todd
  • Ainsley has a friend staying overnight tonight while her parents are away... All three girls asleep by 8:59!!!!!

  • Last minute shopping, wrapping, shipping, etc

  • Making Christmas Cookies

  • Eating Christmas Cookies!

    It's all good! I just unfortunately got hit with a nasty cold on Saturday so I am not feeling 100% jolly! Hoping to kick it, and be up for more festivities this week/weekend! The Christmas cards are rolling in which I love!
    I also love being reminded of the true meaning of Christmas. What a gift it is!

    Merry Merry, Diana

4 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Hey Hot Momma~

Sorry you are sick. :o( Get some rest and try to nurse that cold. I know it has been busy around your place and I love being able too "look" in on what's going on. Glad to hear Barb is doing well. Also glad you and Jeff had a chance to get out.

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Lisa

missy said...

Sorry you are not feeling well! It's tough to be out of commission during the holidays. Love your pics!
: )

3 Peanuts said...

Diana,

You are both looking HOT in that photo!!

I got that cold too but with the help of Zicam it is almost gone. I love seeing what you are up to. It all sounds good. Hope your sister is doing well. I am completely envious of your night out with Jeff. No such luck here. We don't have a sitter that Kate knows right now. So we are only attneding the "family" Christmas parties. It is okay but I would like a hot date too:)

Hope you feel better soon.

Love,
Kim

Jodee said...

Great pictures. I hope you are feeling better soon! You are one cute couple! We are desperate for a night out too!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive