Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Ruby Tuesday (Ok Wed) Ramblings!
Play date with sweet Ellie!
Hanging out at the lake on Saturday!
Caught "dead heading" the healthy petals!!
Her Rubiness and her pal Piper
Oops, I am a day late on the Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.... It is a busy week!!!! We have guests up at the lake this weekend (I think some of you know that!) so we are having fun getting ready for that!
I can't believe it is July already! In 29 days, my baby will be two!!!! Ruby is getting her hair cut this morning... Her bangs are so long, I can't stand it anymore.... She pulls out the bow and you can't see her face!!! And, these days it seems like that bow is out a lot!!!! Pixie pictures to follow if all goes well!
Love,
Diana
Labels:
Ruby Tuesday Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

3 comments:
Hey Di~
Can't wait to see Ruby's new do.
Ainsley already is a brown beauty and that smile is prize-winning. She is beautiful.
I hope you have much fun this weekend. I will call soon. Been missing you a lot, sweet friend.
Love you,
Lisa
Hey girlie! We miss you guys & hope your having a fantastic summer. Play date soon. Good luck with the haircut. Gorgeous photo of Ainsley...her hair is so long! I'll show G later. Happy 4th of July! Jeneen
Love the new haircut!! She is getting shorter and Ainsley is getting longer:)
Have a great holiday - how could you not with the peanuts arriving??? Enjoy every moment and post lots of pictures!!
Happy Fourth and happy laking!!
Love,
Heather