Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Ruby Tuesday Ramblings...
Is she my skater?
We are in the middle of VBS, (Vacation Bible School) all week. So, I just want to post a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Stefanie & Chris, on their newest addition, precious Shepherd! If you have never been to Stefanie's blog, it is a must read!!!! Especially if you want to learn more about the SN program in China. Shepherd is their 8th child, and 4th adoption from China. You will fall in love with Stefanie & her heart for kids!!!!
For those of you waiting, I just want you to know I continue to pray for things to turn around. I really believe that once the Olympics are over, that you will see things improve!!! Until then, I hope you will continue to journal the blessings in your wait!!!!
Time to get the girls up!
Blessings,
Diana
Labels:
Ruby Tuesday Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

7 comments:
Thank you for the encouragement. It's so sweet of you to think of those of us who still wait for our little ones. Doug and I celebrate our 12th anniversary next month and this will be our first child and I feel like I've been waiting my whole life to be a Mom. I'm really hoping for a post Olympic's speed up, thanks for the prayers in that regard..believe me I've said many myself.
Gin =)
Sure looks like she is your skater!! Happy VBS and how exciting about Stef and Chris and yes, it certainly is a must-read!!
Hope you are well, sweet friend.
Love,
Heather
Hey Di~
Yesterday morning when we looked at this adorable picture, Lindy asked if it was her. "No honey, it is our friend, Ruby Mei." Her reply was, "Oh, that's cool. She's BEAUTIFUL."
I certainly enjoyed this installment of RTR.
Hope you are having a superb week.
Love you,
Lis
Have a great week!
Like mother like daughter:0 SO adorable! I am so happy for Stefanie. Isn''t she inspiring?
Kim
I love keeping up with your family. You are a great writer and always seem to make me feel like it will all work out in due time! LID 3/8/07 seems worlds away some days.
Love and best wishes,
Michelle
Illinois
Hi Diana,
Happy Annivesary and Birthday To Ainsley! We just celebrated Jordan's 16th..now driving...HELP..and our 17th anniversary. I was due with him on our first anniversary!!
I have been behind in my blogging and checking up on my favs...I read back through yours and I too am changing my blogging style a bit...
We are heading to MN in a couple weeks, driving there after a trip to Colo. with friends. I CANT WAIT to introduce Hudson to MN summer fun!! We are there shorter than normal due to our colo. trip but I would one day love to meet in person!!!
Anyway,,,good to check in on you guys!
Sharon