Friday, June 6, 2008
She LUVVS Me!!!!

Three little words, from this tiny bundle of joy called 'Her Rubiness' turned me into a big mush ball yesterday. With no warning at all, she said to me, "I LUVV You!" Obviously, I know that Ruby loves me.... But, to really hear her say it, especially with no prompting was absolutely priceless! Does this qualify as Ruby's first complete sentence too?
I love you too, Ruby Mei! The joy you bring me is truly a gift!
Love,
Mommy
Labels:
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

14 comments:
So sweet & does melt your heart! Hope you are enjoying your summer with your girls & hubby! I know you are. Miss you.
love,
Shauna
What a sweetie she is! You can count that as anything you want!!
Have a great weekend.
Diana, Ruby is getting cuter by the day! What is the song playing as you go into your blog? I absolutely love it! Thanks.
That is so sweet! You are so very blessed. :)
Aww how sweet! I love the face she is making in the corner picture. Maddy does that same thing, must be a Jiangxi Girl thing: )
Awww, what a wonderful feeling to finally hear those words. She is such a cutie!
We love that!
How darling!!! I just love her cute little pucker. :-)
I remember the day Charlotte said to me first - without any prompting from me - one of the best moments of my life. Ruby is so sweet!
What a little sweetie pie! Ruby is sooooo adorable and I love her fish lips too!
That would turn me to mush, too! I can't wait to hear those words come out of Lily's mouth.
Ruby, as usual is absolutely adorable!
That is so darling and I can understand how that could just melt your heart. How do you ever say "no" to that adorable face! :-)
Karen
sweet. Love the song too, it's one of our all time favorites.
Ruby is truly a cutie.
I can't wait to know how that feels, and my word she is ADORABLE!