Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kate & Ruby!


Just a quick note to say that Kim and The Peanuts made it safely to MSP!  We are having a fabulous time together playing in lake country!  Since I am guessing some of you are looking for this, I have included one of my favorite pics of Peanut #3 and The Ruby!

Thanks for praying for Kim's flight.  She did great!!!!!

Blessings,
Diana

14 comments:

Beth said...

Hooray for safe flights! The girls look so sweet. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather so far, but it sounds like tomorrow we may be pushed indoors. Hope the rest of your visit is fabulous.

Beth

Christy said...

IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE HAVING SUCH A GREAT TIME. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PICS OF THE WHOLE TIME. RUBY AND KATE LOOK ADORABLE!!!

CHRISTY :)

The Oswalds said...

So Cute! I know you are all having a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing more pics.

Jodee said...

Glad to hear everyone made it safe and sound. I thought about Kim on my flight home from San Diego today. Adorable picture of the girls! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Kristi said...

Yahoo Kim! I knew you'd do great.

Heather said...

Yea! Thanks for posting Diana, good job Kim! Enjoy the rest of your visit...what a blessing.

Love,
Heather

Jboo said...

The girls are so cute together! Hope you have loads of fun!

Janet

Wendy said...

Happy the the flight went well. It's fun to see the girls together. Ruby and Kate are sooo cute!

Twinkletoes said...

So glad you posted pictures! I was wondering how Kim made out with the flight! Enjoy the remainder of the trip! Can't wait to see all of the pictures!!!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Okay, I'll admit it...I'm stalking Kim! I really wanted to see if she made it okay on the flight. :)
I LOVE Ruby's bathing suit! I looked at it for Olivia. I hope y'all have a great visit.

~Lynn

Rachel said...

So cute! What a couple of bathing beauties!

I'm glad the flight went well and can't wait to see more pics of the weekend!

Leslie said...

How precious! So glad that Kim did well, I knew she could do it! I bet you are both having a ball together! Have a great time!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Been waiting for this picture!! yeah; so glad Kim's flight went well!!

Kim said...

So glad they made it and everyone is having a great time! Your pics are great Diana!
Kim and Katiebug

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive