Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Our "Pebble Puppy!"

Dear Mr. Dave,
Thank you for teaching me all about rocks! Now when my Mom tries to take my pictures outside, I have something to distract me from her... Every where I go now, I remember to look down and see what jewels there are to explore. You have made our rock gardens at the lake so much fun for me. I shared our secrets with my Grandpa this past weekend. I will keep you posted on what fun Minnesota rocks I find.
I miss you and your Blueberry Pie!
Love,
Ruby Mei
Labels:
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

3 comments:
Oh Di! He will get such a kick out of that!
Kim
P.S. I am procrastinating---I should be sorting through things and purging!
I was a rock and pebble girl myself. Adorable photos!
Sophia LOVES to pick up stones too... so cute!