Thursday, October 8, 2009
Ruby's First School Picture!
Ruby brought this adorable photo home in her school bag yesterday! She was very proud that she smiled and had her bow in place without Mom around!!!I LOVE it!
P.S: For those of you wondering why Jeff looked like Scuba Steve in my Wordless Wednesday post.... He was taking our Jet Ski out of the lake for the season. It was windy and freezing out! Yes, it was quite the site!!
Labels:
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
October
(15)
- Happy Halloween!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings!
- What a Privilege to take these....
- Ok - The Pressure is on!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- More Just pics....
- Fall at the Cabin!
- Just Pics...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Autumn Moon Festival!
- Ruby's First School Picture!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Apple Picking 2009
- Catching Up!
- Happy Birthday Kiley!!!!
-
▼
October
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
-
October(15)
- Happy Halloween!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings!
- What a Privilege to take these....
- Ok - The Pressure is on!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- More Just pics....
- Fall at the Cabin!
- Just Pics...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Autumn Moon Festival!
- Ruby's First School Picture!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Apple Picking 2009
- Catching Up!
- Happy Birthday Kiley!!!!
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

15 comments:
Both of your girls have the most amazing "shine from within" quality. Beautiful inside and out! :)
Adorable School Picture!
Now this is just too cute! Love it!!!
That is just about one of the most adorable school pictures I have ever seen. Her smile is perfect and her clothes and hair are adorable. What a cutie!
Okay if that's not the cutest school picture I have ever seen - I don't know what is! Can't wait to see that little cutie (and the rest of her cute family)!
~B
What a great first school picture!! Adorable:)
Blessings, Ashley
Great photo. As a teacher school photos always worry me because I have seen some pretty bad ones. I always try to go around and fix hair and outfits but some never turn out. This one is incredible.
I love that picture. It is adorable. (Loved the scuba pic too...lol). Going to sponsor Caitlin right now!
I highly doubt little Ruby could take a bad photo...I've yet to see one. She has such and adorable smile and I love how 'lit up' her sweet face is! She is just growing so fast!! I remember when she was just a tot and she looks like such a big little girl now. Oh how the years go by!
And that photo of Jeff still cracks me up... you need to frame that one for yourself, and whenever you need a little laugh and cheering up, just take a glance and it oughta do the trick! LOL!! (o;
Love and Hugs,
~Tanya
Darling picture!! Diana I have been following your blog for sometime. I am from South Dakota and am actually in your nic of the woods this weekend. My mom and I come to the cities every fall to hit the Albertville outlets and shopping in the city for a couple days. Your girls are always dressed so darling. Any fun kids shops you would recommend to hit on our trip?
oh my word! i love her!!!! she is sooo stinkin adorable!!!!!!!
too cute!
hmmmm...School photos never looked like this where I came from. :) This is a yet another beautiful photo of a beautiful girl!
such a beautiful photo! We always seem to get blurry ones from Lifetouch...I wonder what the secret is to getting one so sharp?
Picture Day today for our big girl.
I love it that she was proud - and she should be - gorgeous pic!!