Friday, February 12, 2010
Happy Valentines Day!





We hope you all have a great Valentines Weekend!! And, for all of you celebrating Chinese New Year too,
Gung Hay Fat Choy!!!!
And before I forget, Happy Birthday Wesleigh Jane and Julie! And, Happy Anniversary Becky & Mark.
Valentines you will ever meet!!
Labels:
Sisters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

18 comments:
The girls look great in their Valentine gear. Happy Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year. Not long until you get to see your precious new one.
LOVE the pictures (love the backdrop!) LOVE Ainsley's jeans - seriously - MY mom didn't give ME a figure like that - even when I was her age :)
NEXT photo shoot will include ALL three of your daughters. Have you practiced saying that like a billion times?! You have THREE daughters! BEAUTIFUL daughters!!
Absolutely adorable!! Both of them :)
So cute! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your cute girls!
Happy Valentines Day and Chinese New Year back!!!
The girls sure a cute!
Gung Hay Fat Choy!!!
Sweet, sweet girls...beautiful little Valentines!
Gung Hay Fat Choy!
12 more sleeps...
Right back at you cuties!!! Such adorable shots!!!
Happy Valentine's day and Happy Chinese New Year to you too! I LOVE all of your photo's...you always take great pics. I cannot wait to follow you in China to meet your newest precious daughter!
Many Blessings,
Deanna
Happy Valentine's Day & Gung Hay Fat Choy!!! Two beautiful and growing Valentines! Have a wonderful weekend!...one of your last as a family of 4!
What cute little VALENTINE SWEETHEARTS they are! Ainsley is growing like a weed!! She is getting so tall!!! Love their Valentine outfits!!! Still counting down here in TX!!!
Oh my word!...seriously...with Cuteness like that in your home, I'm pretty sure Valentine's couldn't be any SWEETER!!!! :) ...though the sweetness meter will be reading a little higher at this time next year!! ;) SOON...VERY SOON, you will be a Family of FIVE!!! YEAH! :)
Happy Valentine's and Happy CNY!!
So cute!!! Ainsley was made for a skinny jean--HATE (love) her...
I love seeing the love these two share and I can't wait to see how Sienna will join along with the fun.
Love you friend~
Lisa
That is adorable! I love Ruby's shirt and Ainsley's jeans are too cute!! They're tiny!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Beautiful pictures, beautiful girls!
Happy journey to #3!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
The girls looks so cute together, love the "Ruby" shirt too! Enjoy a great Valentine's Day and Happy New Year as well.
Happy Valentines Day, what a great photo shoot, these are just awesome Diana! I am going to send your package out this week, so look for it~
What sassy models you have!! Love these!! Cant wait to see all 3 girls together!!