Saturday, February 20, 2010
Sienna's Adoption Website!

Here is the address for our website for Sienna Grace! Your guest book messages will be such a gift of encouragement to us while we are in China, and for Sienna one day.
You can also check the blog for photos, prayer requests and updates. I hope to have something for Kim on Sunday night, February 28th. We are scheduled to meet our girl at 8:30pm Central time.
Thank you in advance for your support and prayers! We can't wait to share her with you!
Four more sleeps to wheels up, and eight more days to "Sienna Day!"
Have a great weekend!
Labels:
China Trip 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

24 comments:
I hadn't thought about the "four more sleeps" part. Oh how that puts it into perspective. I can't wait to check out her website. We are just going to use our blog and my good friend Leigh Ann is going to update it for us. See you on the other side of the world in just a few weeks!
love,
Robyn
can't.even.believe. you are meeting your baby (middle) girl in a few days!!!!! Isn't it surreal? Are you packed? Is your mind wrapped around the fact that you are about to be blessed (again) beyond your wildest dreams!?!?!?!
Hugs to you!
Sara
Dianna,
We've connected once or twice, we too live in MN, we brought our twins home from China about 18 months ago. Your sharing on your blog helped us through some trying times. We will be praying for you in MN. Anne
I can't wait to check out your new website! And I am SO excited to follow your journey to China for Sienna! I will keep your family in my prayers. Love, Kim
so thrilled for you all! can't wait to follow along on this journey to sienna grace.
blessings.
Great!!! I just two days ago looked back on your posts to see if I had missed the post for Sienna's blog address....and..I would LOVE to have you and your 3 beauties at at our CNY party next year!!!!
The new website is beautiful!
I just revisited Ruby's website and I got tears in my eyes on the Ruby Tuesday day! Even though I don't know you personally, I'm so very excited and happy for you and your family!
I cannot wait to follow your journey. It is going to be so exciting to watch you bring Sienna Grace into your family. Congratulations on your new little blessing!
Thank you for sharing your trip with us and we will be praying for all of you every step of your awesome journey! Thank you for the update on Gwynne. Just plain cuteness!
I was just checking My Adoption Website and saw Sienna's page!! Yeah so close!
Blessings, Ashley
I can't wait to follow along on another amazing journey...4 more sleeps!!! YAY!!!!
Woo hoo!!! This is the real deal Di! I can't wait to follow along on this journey with you.
I have been reading Exodus for my daily bible reading and there are so many details in there. I pray that our God of details will help you and Jeff as you attend to all the details that need attention before you leave.
I love you~
Lis
Diana,
I just checkout out your website- it is so beautiful!! I could completely "feel" the love that your poured into it. Sienna Grace is going to be so blessed to have you all for her family, as you all to have her. She has a very special smile just like her 2 sisters. I originally started following your family journey during your Journey to Ruby Mei so it's so neat to see you going back again for your 3rd special girl!!
Many prayers for you, Jeff, and the girls as you prepare for your travels!!
P.S. The girls room is to die for!! It's darling!
Emily
Can't wait to check out the site Diana! I can't believe it is almost time to meet Sienna. You know I gave up blogging, but not yours because I know that I just couldn't not see you travel to China! I will be praying daily for you and Sienna as the day gets closer...wooo hooo!!!!
So excited for to watch your journey!!! Cannot wait to see your sweet little girl in your arms!! Praying for you.
So excited for you and your beautiful family!! I can not wait for your gotcha day!! I'm sure it's going to be lovely and miraculous. For some reason, I just feel that Sienna's heart is ready and she's going to be so happy!!
So excited for you all. I can't wait to follow along once again!
Hugs and Blessings,
Robin
Wow, I cannot believe you are finally going to meet Sienna Grace in just a few days. Is Ainsley excited? We are taking our 13 year old son with us and at first he was a little unsure, but the closer we get to travel, the more excited he gets.
I know you are busy with getting ready to go, but do you mind contacting me, I have a huge favor to ask. My e-mail address is
mmyag@verizon.net
We can't wait to meet Sienna!
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your sovereignty and unfailing love. Thank you that you perfectly knit details together. Thank you for loving the Rouse family the way you do, always showing up, and for using them as your vessels here on earth. Thank you for Sienna--for her life and the perfect plan you have for her. I pray you would bless the upcoming trip and have your hand over all the details involved. I pray you prepare every heart for what will soon take place--Sienna's, her foster mom, Ruby, Ainsley, Jeff and Di. Father, we lift this trip to you and this family. May your face and hand be seen and felt. May their trust in you grow and their passion for you be brought to a whole new level so your name is further glorified. Place a hedge of protection around them all, Lord, and guide their every step. We are so thankful to be able to lay all of this at your feet, and it is in Jesus name, holy and perfect, that we pray these things. Amen
We'll be praying for you! Sheri, for all
I love Sienna's website! Such a lovely family...Sienna will be a perfect addition!
Two more sleeps! Sleep...ha!!!
I am so excited for you and your family Diana! I apologize for my complete lack of communication with the outside world. We are just NOW getting back to normal. Please let me know if you have any questions about your upcoming trip to Changsha. Happy packing! Sunny
sunnyinchina@charter.net
I cannot believe you all leave tomorrow!!! I am so excited for you all and cannot wait to follow you on this journey!
Hey friend....Just wanted you to know I am praying for you as you spend your last night together as a family of 4.
You know you were the VERY FIRST family I watched go to China to get miss Ruby and I am so grateful we have become friends and I get to watch you go again....
Can't wait to watch all those prayers come full circle when Sweet Sienna meets you in just a few days...praying you to China and home.
Love you! Sharon