Thursday, August 26, 2010
At The Beach!!!
Greetings from Alabama!!!! As you can tell we are having a wonderful time! Seeing our five girls together is such a blessing!!! Thanks Jeff, Richard and Dave for taking care of things back home! We are thankful!!
Blessings,
Labels:
Beach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
August
(12)
- Black & White Wednesday {Sienna Grace at Six Months}
- Back to School for The Pearl and A Look Back...
- Gulf Shores captured in Pictures!
- The Tea Cup!
- Friends!
- At The Beach!!!
- Blog Break!
- Wordless Wednesday!!
- Sienna and Ruby! Sisters!
- Embracing Summer!
- Wordless Wednesday!!
- Ruby's Birthday at the Cabin!
-
▼
August
(12)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
-
August(12)
- Black & White Wednesday {Sienna Grace at Six Months}
- Back to School for The Pearl and A Look Back...
- Gulf Shores captured in Pictures!
- The Tea Cup!
- Friends!
- At The Beach!!!
- Blog Break!
- Wordless Wednesday!!
- Sienna and Ruby! Sisters!
- Embracing Summer!
- Wordless Wednesday!!
- Ruby's Birthday at the Cabin!
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



10 comments:
Ok, I am so jealous...but glad you are having fun. They are all so beautiful!
5 Beautiful Girls! Glad you are having such a wonderful time! Miss you, friend.
Hi!! I'm Brooke and I've been following your blog for a good while now. (found you through MyAdoption). Anyway, LOVE the blog, and I thought it was very neat ya'll were vacationing at the beach in AL. I'm in Birmingham! :) Have a fun and safe trip!
Oh.My.Gosh. This picture is just priceless! Now this is frameworthy!! Keep the pictures coming!!!
Beautiful! Hope you all have a wonderful time together.
Adorable pictures!
So cute!! So glad you are having so much fun. Must admit that when I see the pictures of all the moms it is going to be me saying, "hold on why am I not in that picture :)" like daughter like mother. Enjoy the rest of your trip!!! The girls are adorable!!
B
Finally! Shaelee and I are so happy to see these pictures! Made our day. Tell Sienna Hi and we hope you guys are having the best time! So glad to see all of the kiddos together...
We are looking at pics again. Shaelee says "Hi Tung Tung, I love you". Can't make this up (:
2 posts for 2 special girls...
There's nothing quite like beach pics.....then add a group of beautiful friends and it's truly special.