Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
August
(12)
- Black & White Wednesday {Sienna Grace at Six Months}
- Back to School for The Pearl and A Look Back...
- Gulf Shores captured in Pictures!
- The Tea Cup!
- Friends!
- At The Beach!!!
- Blog Break!
- Wordless Wednesday!!
- Sienna and Ruby! Sisters!
- Embracing Summer!
- Wordless Wednesday!!
- Ruby's Birthday at the Cabin!
-
▼
August
(12)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
-
August(12)
- Black & White Wednesday {Sienna Grace at Six Months}
- Back to School for The Pearl and A Look Back...
- Gulf Shores captured in Pictures!
- The Tea Cup!
- Friends!
- At The Beach!!!
- Blog Break!
- Wordless Wednesday!!
- Sienna and Ruby! Sisters!
- Embracing Summer!
- Wordless Wednesday!!
- Ruby's Birthday at the Cabin!
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)






20 comments:
Totally adorable!! I have thought of Sienna and Ruby many many many times as we envision what it will be like to have Finley home. I pray my girls get along as well as yours have and that they compliment eachother as well as yours does.
Just curious, how is Sienna's speech coming. I know you got her at 4 years and we will get Finley at around 3 so curious how the language issue is coming.
ADORABLE!! Love the blue tutu with the pink boots...so style'in!
CUTE*CUTE*CUTE!!!
Those boots are cracking me in HALF! I really think we need some. I can just see those coming in handy for the lONG winter ahead ;) And well, for all the horse riding - you know.......
So stylish!!!
Love the pink boots! What great pictures. I've followed your blog on our journey to bring your precious little girl home. Your daughters are beautiful.
My husband and I officially started our journey to bring our little one home yesterday. We submitted our application to our agency.
Watching Sienna blossom in your home has given me such encouragement in stepping out in faith and trusting God will be with us on our journey to find our son.
Blessings to you!
Suzanne
freedomhollowfarmkiddos.blogspot.com
Darling! I love the boots!
OMG...do I LOVE that! You rock those pink boots, Ruby!! I was teaching Wesleigh how to say your name today. I think we'll have it down by the time we see you at the beach!!! Can't wait!!
LOVE those boots!!!! Dave just put me on a MAJOR spending freeze but maybe Santa can bring some to Kate this year. Must know where to purchase them (in case I can sneak some in).
Oh Ruby!!! You look just perfect in your pink boots! I LOVE these pics! Happy Wednesday!
Okay this is by far the most precious pictures ever!! Gotta know where your friend found these boots!!!
Love these Di!!!
She and EK would get along grandly!!! So cute!!!
So cute in her tutu and boots! That girl can pull of any fashion..and start a new trend, too!
I SO wish I could "pull off" pink boots...somehow I think my co-workers would just laugh at me. I wish I had a touch of "Ruby" in me!
I LOVE your photos and your updates!
Karen
Those boots just make us smile.
I think every little girl needs pink boots...
and a tu tu.
Your little girlies are SO cute!! I've been following your blog since before you traveled for Sienna. So glad to see her settling in well!!
Courtney (MCK on RQ)
OH MY! Lovin' that first pic!! (And the colors!!)
Precious!
Love the pink boots, perfect for Ruby. Now we need to get her to TX at Uncle Mark's and put her on a horse!
Love
TX Grandma & Grandpa Edwards
Hi Diana,
I just read your story on GWCA's website. Your story about your little girl is almost exactly like ours. She has Thal A with Constant Spring. Her spleen is also enlarged. And yes she had extensive dental work when we got home. She has been home with us for two years. She is now 4. It is nice to hear a story similiar to ours. Thanks for sharing your story. They could be sisters with the kind of blood they have.
Oh, how I love these pictures!! Priceless!