Thursday, November 11, 2010
The Pearl's First Uniform!
Ainsley is playing in her first team sport, Basketball for her school!!! They just started practice this week, and today they got their uniforms!!! Coach Jeff has been helping with the girls, and I think he is having as much fun as #12! Games start in December... I know some little girls that will be there with their pom pom's! Can't wait for our first season of hoops with The Pearl!

Labels:
Ainsley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
November
(12)
- Decking the Halls!
- Thankful Thanksgiving!
- Just a Tender Story about Two Sisters....
- {Black and White Wednesday} Fabulous Fundraiser!
- Sienna's Dedication Day!
- Sienna and Shaelee - Share a Snow Day!
- Wordless Saturday!
- The Pearl's First Uniform!
- Bridget has Kit!!!!
- Getting Her Ready for Winter!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Halloween 2010!
-
▼
November
(12)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
-
November(12)
- Decking the Halls!
- Thankful Thanksgiving!
- Just a Tender Story about Two Sisters....
- {Black and White Wednesday} Fabulous Fundraiser!
- Sienna's Dedication Day!
- Sienna and Shaelee - Share a Snow Day!
- Wordless Saturday!
- The Pearl's First Uniform!
- Bridget has Kit!!!!
- Getting Her Ready for Winter!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Halloween 2010!
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



10 comments:
Ainsley, love it!
I bet she'll be great and that you'll all have a lot of fun!
I have a question for you. You take such gorgeous photos. Besides the wonderful camera(s) that you obviously have, do you have a point and shoot digital camera that you use for casual shots, that you like? I'd love to hear if there's one that you might recommend. Thanks!
oh my goodness. The Pearl looks good even in a basketball uniform (kind of a hard one to pull off) Ainsley is gorgeous is everything, like her Mommy.
I hope she has a great basketball season!
How fun! Go #12!
Oh how fun that will be! All our big girls played with our church and we LOVED it!!! Good luck on a great season!!!
Blessings!
Exciting times for sure!! :) Ainsley looks fantastic sporting her new bb jersey. Enjoy the season! :)
Hugs,
Tanya
She is adorable! Love the piggies...sad to say I am wearing my hair the same way today! She is way cuter!
So fun!!! She looks adorable!! Geaux Ainsley!!
Okay..she has to e THE CUTEST basketball player EVER!