Book Parade!
I apologize for the delays in my posts lately.. My intentions are good.. Follow through.. not so much! Jeff and Ruby have been sick the last 24 hours, so the "Resident Nurse" here is praying that the rest of us don't get it! Praying they both wake up tomorrow feeling so much better!
Last week "The Middles" were part of a very fun "Book Week" at their school! The culmination was the sweetest little parade I have ever seen. Each child dressed up like one of their favorite books. My two little "Fancy Nancy" fans were so excited! When I tucked them in tonight they begged me to let them read together for a while... It's amazing to watch them truly reading! I am so proud of them!!! It was Sienna's turn to bring Ruby her homework today.. She made sure Ruby got it all done too! They are quite the pair!
Here are a few pics from their sweet Friday!

Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
February
(13)
- "My Blankie....."
- Book Parade!
- Finally.. Snow!
- A Volleyball Weekend With The Pearl!
- A "Sweet" PhotoShoot with Emme Jade!
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!
- Welcome Ivy Joy!!!
- Georgia Grace Update!
- Georgia Grace - Virtual Trunk Show!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Back Together Again!!
- Still Here!
- There's No Place Like Home!!!
-
▼
February
(13)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
- December(12)
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
- June(12)
- May(13)
- April(12)
- March(16)
-
February(13)
- "My Blankie....."
- Book Parade!
- Finally.. Snow!
- A Volleyball Weekend With The Pearl!
- A "Sweet" PhotoShoot with Emme Jade!
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!
- Welcome Ivy Joy!!!
- Georgia Grace Update!
- Georgia Grace - Virtual Trunk Show!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Back Together Again!!
- Still Here!
- There's No Place Like Home!!!
- January(18)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)






4 comments:
They are precious! So sorry you have sick peeps....praying the rest of you don't get it!
Oh I love this!!! Ruby and Sienna are just too darn cute together! Love their Sister Bond!!
PS We are having Book Week soon as well. My little one LOVES the book "The Hungry Catepillar!! I can't wait to dress my "Catepillar" up!!
So cute Di! LOVE their sweet smiles:) You can just see in their eyes how much they love each other. These are adorable photo's of them both in "action" at school.
Hope everyone is feeling better!
God Bless,
Diane
Those are the cutest Fancy Nancy's I ever did see :) What a sweet and fun way to get the kids excited about reading!!