Wednesday, August 29, 2012
A Few Answers!
I have had a few questions lately here, so I thought I would take the time to answer them.. We are three days into school and things are going great for the girls! Sienna stated this evening, that she loves school! When I asked her what was her favorite thing so far, she proclaimed, "Everything!" I can't tell you how happy that makes me! Ainsley and "Coach Jeff" started volleyball today! It's sounds like it's going to be a good season for the sixth graders!!
Yesterday a blog reader asked me if Sienna and Ruby were in the same class this year. The answer is, yes! We put a lot of thought in to that decision. After praying about it, and talking with their Kindergarten teacher we all agreed another year together was a good decision. I have written about it before.. This relationship is the result of a lot of hard work by two special little girls.. What has resulted is two sisters that need each other.. And, one that gives the other an extra boost of confidence just by having her close... So in these early years we are thankful they can share this experience and watch out for each other. We know it might not always make sense for our duo... We will take one year at a time!
I have also had a few inquiries about the girls skirts from the first day of school.. They are from Matilda Jane. Our school has a dress code, so they will be wearing lots of skirts and dresses this year! As you can probably tell, Sienna and Ruby are pretty girly.. They love dressing up.. Each night their clothes for the next day are picked out!
I am enjoying this time with Emme.. She is enjoying her one-on-one time with Mama too. We had a sweet tea party today. Emme will start at a new pre-school on September 10th. She will be going 4 mornings a week this year. She is excited about going back to school. I hope to take advantage of that time to get organized around here. I have a lot of catching up to do! (Including Pearl River catch up if there are any sponsors reading this!!!)
It's time to sign off.. It's a school night after all!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-


3 comments:
Hi Diana!
Thank you for sharing about your girls' classroom! While each family has to decide for their individual family to separate or keep their children together in classes based on their needs, it always makes my heart happy that siblings, cousins, etc. can be together, watching out for each other, sticking up for one another. Best friends can be siblings, too!:) I pray that all of your sweet girls have a wonderful school year!
God Bless,
holly:)
I love this picture of Sienna. She has grown so much!! Hoping you have an amazing school year :)
I love that Sienna and Ruby are so close and that they help each other during school and after. Very few of us have such a remarkable relationship. What fun to do homework together. Love your middles.
PS We love Sienna's bangs.