Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Back To School - Day 1!!
It was Back To School for the "big" and the "middles" yesterday! My day started with Sienna waking me up at 6:00.. Her words, "I am so excited for first grade!" What a great way to start my day!!! As always, there was lots of excitement getting ready and getting out the door!!! The first reports from all three was that it was a great day!!! I am very thankful for that!! We ended our first day, with Jeff making us a delicious dinner!!!!!! He also cleaned up the kitchen! He was speaking my love language!!!! THANKS Honey!! You are the best!
As I post, Emme is happily creating a house with lego's.. I am creating a list in my head of everything I did not do this summer, and the sixth grader and the first graders are busy getting back in the groove! We had a great summer... Praying for a fabulous school year for all!!! Pre-School starts on September 10th.. Emme already has her back-pack packed!!! My little social butterfly can't wait!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-









9 comments:
Great pics Diana!! The girls look so excited!! They truly are beautiful!!! I can't wait to see Ms Ainsley first day pics!!
My Bre started Kindergarten y'day and to say she was "excited" is a "slight" understatement!! :) Today she was up and ready to go. We get to the school and get ready to get out and she says wide-eyed. "Mom...I can find my class by myself"! She kissed me and scurried away down the hall w/a new friend. I was like "Wow...just like that?" I tucked my tail in and shuffled back to the car!! :( She is social butterfly extraordinare!! She seriously is a sociable kid! Seriously!! Gotta love my independent girl!!! :)
HAPPY SCHOOL YEAR to YOUR PEARL and your THREE RUBIES!!!
What precious pictures of your Treasures!! Happy to hear they had a wonderful day! Are Sienna and Ruby in the same 1st grade class?
Have a great year of school with your family!
hollym:)
So love the pic of Sienna at her desk!! It is amazing how fast it gets busy with school starting:) Can't wait to see Emme's smile on her first day!!!
I'm glad that they all had a great first day back! I'm sorry that summer is heading into autumn - although here in Scotland we've hardly had what you would call a summer. If the temperatures have risen above 60 degrees we've felt it was warm and if it hasn't rained 2 days in a row we've been happy!
Roll on my trip to Spain and Portugal next week!
I love all of these!! I am so happy they had a great day and love school!! (Happy you had a good day too!!)
Love seeing Miss E in her outfit too :)
Precious precious!!! Happy first day!!!
Beautiful photos for a new year of school! Loving following your blog and beautiful family!
They all looks so beautiful and happy! Glad their first day was great. I hope they have a wonderful school year. Emma and Hannah went back yesterday (1st and 4th grades) and Josie can't wait for preschool to start!!!
Precious girls. I always love to follow along. Up for sharing where those skirts are from??? I'm way down in Alabama! ;-)