Wednesday, August 22, 2012
How is it.....?
How is it that my 11 year old is starting sixth grade next week? Seriously, it does not seem possible that she could be in middle school.. Ainsley's school goes up to 8th grade so she is not changing schools yet... I have a feeling when it is time to move to high school she will be ready. Ready to spread her wings!
I don't say it enough how special Ainsley is. It's not easy being the oldest in this crazy house. Something has changed this past year. Perhaps it's two trips to China, perhaps it's the responsibility of having three little sisters... She has grown up before our eyes.. So sweet, funny, and polite too. Often we are told how mature she is.. She is comfortable talking to adults, looking you in the eye, and having a real conversation... I am so proud of who she is growing up to be.... She has been given some special gifts. I look forward to seeing how she uses them!
Ainsley took the "Safe Sitter" babysitting course this summer! She is ready to get out there and start babysitting in our neighborhood.. I think once the word gets out, she will be busy! Ainsley will play volleyball for her school this fall. And, rumor has it her Daddy may help coach her team! Of course the side-line quarterback (me) can't wait!!
Ainsley is not quite as thrilled about school starting Monday as her Mama is!!! We laugh about it all the time... We have had a great summer.. But there are a few "middle" people around here who need to get back into a routine!! And, one "little bean" who can't wait for school again!
Ainsley, you are such a blessing! I know God has big plans for you! I will be praying you have a fantastic year!!!!! Thank you for all of your help this summer!!! I think you are amazing!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-



9 comments:
Precious girl, every mother needs one of these!!! I feel like I know Ainsley since she reminds me of my Julianne. Some day our families will meet!!!
She is beautiful on the outside...and by your description...just as lovely on the inside. I hope she has a fabulous year!
Amazing how God equips those first borns. What a beautiful girl...inside and out.
I remember the day I first spotted your blog, with just a picture of Jeff, you, and little bitty Ainsley, waiting to become a big sister. Seems like yesterday!
Ainsley has grown into a "BEAUTIFUL" young lady!!
I have enjoyed watching ALL your girls grow!
Sixth Grade here you come sweet girl!! I hope next week is the beginning of a wonderful school year as well as volleyball season!!! We so missed seeing you this Summer. I might have to fly you up here just to babysit:)Miss you all!!!
Love -
Miss B
I think we all wish we had an Ainsley at our house. Hannah still talks about her doing her nails, and how fun she is.
Ainseley, your the best!!! Enjoy middle school and volleyball. It's going to be a fun year.
We will be thinking of you on Monday, it's Hannah's first day of school too.
Hard to believe Hannah, Ruby and Sienna will all be starting 1st grade. Doesn't seem possible.
Blessings for a wonderful year.
Caroline, John and Hannah Grace
I love these pics of your sweet girl! I wish we lived closer so Ainsley could babysit these crazies here for me :)
Ainsley has that natural beauty look about her (like Jennifer Aniston does..). Beautiful... twinkly eyes, lovely sun kissed skin. Oh, the boys will be all after her soon...poor Jeff, huh?
;-)