Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-




6 comments:
Do people actually LIVE/STAY in those ICE HOUSES?
Disclaimer: Stupid question from a TRUE TEXAN who thought ICE HOUSES were places where people had a beer or two!!
I think I like my warm cozy house, on solid ground instead of ice:)
We'd like a little cold and snow here though!
one answer, crazy.
They are ice fishing cabins! People do stay in them but for short periods of time to fish. I think their crazy myself but it's what we do in the north!
Ooooh okay. Thanks Jenna!!
Interesting...OK Northerners..so when we Southerners breakout the "crawfish, corn, potatoes and sausage" on a HOT SUMMER day no more RAISED EYEBROWS!! :)
OMG - as a Caribbean girl who breaks out her sweater in 75 degree weather, I must say my answer is: it takes all kinds :)