Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Blankets Of Love!!
The packing has begun!!! Ten more days....
Read HERE about the sweetest of gifts I received yesterday...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-


5 comments:
All the best on this precious journey! Blessings too for the foster mums you will meet...
Best wishes from Belgium,
Terry
Proud mum of a Hengshan-beauty and a Kunming-prince
How wonderful! I would love to do one of these trips sometime. Have a great time!
Such a sweet blessing! Can't wait to deliver them!!!
So excited for you ladies!! I can't wait to see our precious PRO kids receive these and spend time with you!! It's going to be an amazing trip!! :)
Diana...
Don't know where else to put this but your yahoo account has been hacked.
Thanks
Hi,
I Hope you get this on time, my family and I came down here to Manila, Philippines for a short vacation,unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed all cash,credit card and Cell phone were stolen off us but luckily we still have our passports with us.
We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all the bad news is our flight will be leaving in less than 8-hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.
I'll need your help (LOAN) financially of $1,950. I promise to make the refund once we get back home. Please let me know if you can help and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.
Diana