Monday, June 3, 2013
It's June!!!! And It's Summer Vacation For Us!!!!
Well this bad blogger Mama has made it through the school year... I do have a good excuse for not posting since Mother's Day though.. My list is long like everyone else reading this post: Pre-school finale, gymnastics show, dance recital, piano recital, teacher gifts, and some exciting Pearl River work!! As of today, we are officially on Summer break! It's too chilly to swim, but the girls are happily having a no schedule day!!! Next week our big girl turns 12 on the 12th! So, I shift gears today to planning a fun Golden Birthday Celebration.... I can't believe she is almost officially a "tween!"
So, it may be another week before I post again.. But, I must share some very sweet pictures from our weekend!!! Most of the dance photos are from the dress rehearsal..
The dance recital was.... PRECIOUS! I was so proud of the girls.. Especially, Sienna who was very nervous at the dress rehearsal. But, yesterday she looked like a beautiful confident ballerina. I have never seen her dance so well... When I really think about how far she has come in three years it makes me well up.. Our little spicy girl, is quite the beauty on stage.. Like she was born to be in a tutu! And, Miss Emme Jade smiled from ear to ear, did her steps, and waved at her sister who was waiting in the wings. She and Bella could not be missed yesterday in their "You've Got a Smile" number! "Tutu Cute" applies here!
The dance recital ended at 1:45 and the piano recital started at 2:00. Mr. Handsome and I tagged team and we successfully got everyone where they needed to be on time! And, let me just say Ainsley and Ruby showed us what hard work and believing in yourself is all about. (I wish I could say there was no grumbling involved about practicing...) They both performed their songs that seemed impossible to master a short time ago beautifully!!! I hope they both choose to continue their piano lessons. It's such a gift to hear them play!

So, it may be another week before I post again.. But, I must share some very sweet pictures from our weekend!!! Most of the dance photos are from the dress rehearsal..
The dance recital was.... PRECIOUS! I was so proud of the girls.. Especially, Sienna who was very nervous at the dress rehearsal. But, yesterday she looked like a beautiful confident ballerina. I have never seen her dance so well... When I really think about how far she has come in three years it makes me well up.. Our little spicy girl, is quite the beauty on stage.. Like she was born to be in a tutu! And, Miss Emme Jade smiled from ear to ear, did her steps, and waved at her sister who was waiting in the wings. She and Bella could not be missed yesterday in their "You've Got a Smile" number! "Tutu Cute" applies here!
We now switch gears to swim team, volleyball camps, vacation bible school, church camp, dance camp, a new gymnastics schedule, and cabin time... Just like we like it around here.. CRAZY!!!
Happy Summer wherever you are!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-


















8 comments:
What an exciting weekend! Those photos are all so breathtaking! You have four very remarkable and beautiful daughters! Wishing you a wonderful summer with your family.
Oh my these pictures are AHHHH DORABLE!!!! Congrats to the "DANCING DOLLS" and the "IVORY TICKLERS"!!! So glad to see SUMMER IN FULL SWING in YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS! We still have until Friday before it all ends and SUMMER FUN begins for my girl!! Wishing your BEAUTIFUL LADIES a FUN SUMMER!!!
PS Ruby and Sienna are growing!!!
Oh my goodness, Sienna is GORGEOUS on that stage and Emme's precious smile makes my whole body smile!! I am so proud of your whole crew!!!! I miss each and every single one of you!!!!!!
Hugs friend!
What beautiful pictures. So happy to hear the dance recitals and piano recitals went well.
Ainsley looks so mature in those pictures. What a difference a year makes. The teen years are fast approaching.
So happy to see the update.
I wish school was out here, we have three more weeks.
Love, Caroline
Sienna is just stunning on stage. What a presence she has! Emme reminds me of Shirley Temple... love her smile and her sweet friendship with Bella.
They look adorable. I am just in love with Emme's smile. You can tell she just LOVES life! Can you believe how these kids are growing up SOOO quickly.
So glad it is summer vacay for you...we still have a few more days left of school here (for K and H at least).
Absolutely adorable pictures. All of your girls are beautiful Happy early Birthday to Ainsley! She is so grown up these days. Nadi wanted to tell Sienna that she looks beautiful in her tutu.
Amazing photos! They are so cute and look at those smiles. Enjoy summer!