Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Happy Birthday Ruby Mei!!
Today our sweet Ruby Mei is seven years old!!!! Last night I sat in her room and watched her sleep.. I sat on my knees giving thanks for this precious child. Seven years ago a mother I will most likely never know made the difficult decision to let her go... Today more than any other year this brings the emotions to the surface for me... One incredible loss led to something so special. "Beauty from the ashes.." I am beyond grateful that God has trusted us with her. Ruby is the child that makes all the hard Mom days worth it... Her sweet and sensitive heart along with the amazing gifts God has given her are a special combination.
I don't think we could have chosen a more perfect name for her... She is precious and beautiful!
Happy 7th Birthday Ruby Mei... You are a JOY! And you are so very LOVED!!!!
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has given me what I asked of him."
1Samuel 1:27

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-


13 comments:
Sweet Ruby happy happy birthday, you are one special girl!!!! Hugs and kisses on your special day!!!
Wow, you are busy with birthdays!! Another beautiful birthday girl.
Diana, What a doll she is! Happy BDay to your girl!!!!
Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter.
Happy Birthday to a beautiful little girl. Her story was such an inspiration while we waited to bring our girl home - she gave me hope. She looks like such a JOY!
Ruby Mei, wishing you much happiness and "love, love" on your seventh birthday! Your smile lights up the screen.
Happy Birthday to sweet Ruby!
Happy Birthday SWEET BEAUTIFUL RUBY!! That Ruby STEALS MY HEART!!!
PS..OMG!!! These bday post have me all teary-eyed!!!!
Happy Birthday sweet Ruby!!! We loved talking to you the other day. Hope your birthday was perfect! We miss you and love you!
xoxo
Miss B, Lucy and Kit
Happy Birthday Ruby! And a belated Happy Birthday wish to Emme. What a fun month of birthdays to celebrate at your house.
She is darling! Happy Birthday to Ruby!
Beautiful birthday girl! Blessings and love to her always! XOXO
Happy belated July birthdays- love all the pictures! Way to go swimmers too- awesome. Looks like a great July!