Monday, September 2, 2013

Back To School 2013!

I can't believe it is September 2nd!!!  The girls (except for the Little Bean) started school on August 26th!  We officially have a girl in Junior High!!!  The Pearl started 7th grade, and so far she loves it!  While she is still at the same school, Chapel Hill does a great job of making the middle schoolers feel like the Big Kids on campus!!!  It's so fun to see her excited about being back!!! Ainsley also made the Gold Volleyball Team for fall at her school!  We are so proud of her..  She is one of three 7th graders that were selected for this new team!!  Practices are underway and we are ready to cheer them on!!!

The Middles are in the same class again this year!  We were thrilled when we got their class list.  Their second grade teacher was Ainsley's first grade teacher.  She is amazing!!!!  I just know they are going to have a special year!!

The "Little Bean" was sad to see everyone but her start school last week...  Her BFF Bella did start Kindergarten at Chapel Hill...  Emme was not happy about being left behind... She was excited to see Bella in her new classroom though, and to celebrate day one with her after school!   Soon she will start at a new school as a Pre-K student..  We/She can't wait!!

The pictures from the first day make me smile...  Note Ainsley walking in front of Jeff this year...  It's definitely a new day and the "cool factor" has set in...  She may admit she was happy that her Dad was there to help her and her friends get their lockers open on the first day though..  Combination locks are a new thing in Junior High!!!!

A few photos from Day 1, 2013/2014:

Daddy-7292

7thGrader-7290-E

Daddy-7295

2ndGrade-7297-E

Bella-7298-Edit

Checking in on Bella on her first day of Kindergarten!!

Emme-7309-E

Out Pre-K "Little Bean!"

EB-7353-E

Celebrating one year of friendship after Bella's first day!  Last year on the first day of school Bella and Emme met in the school gym...  It was love at Ni'Hao for these two precious friends!!

EB-7344-E

As for me...  My "to do" list for Fall is long...  A few goals..  Getting back to the gym, a new Bible Study, taking on the toys and closets, focusing on Pearl River, and more..  I have been blessed to do a little photography lately for some friends...  As you can tell from my lack of blogging my free time has not been plentiful..  Like our girls, it's time for this Mama to get back in a routine!  We had a great summer..  It went fast..  But, admittedly I was ready for school to begin..  Our girls do much better with structure!!! (And, so do I!!)    We are trying some new activities for the Middles for fall...  They are going to try swim club for the first time...  Hoping they love this awesome life sport!!!  We have a lot of momentum from their great summer of swimming!

One more goal..  A little more consistent blogging from me!

Happy Labor Day!











7 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Beautiful back to school photos of your sweet girls! They all look so happy! Happy Labor Day to you all! XO

Paige said...

I've been waiting on a new post girlfriend! I'll catch up with you after our appointment on Wednesday to let you know how it went!! One more week until Emme gets her own school start:)

likeschocolate said...

Darling! I hope they have a fantastic school year!

ZetteLolo said...

so pretty girls !!!! love your pictures ! Have a nice day back to school, girls ! My daughter also went back today morning !

snekcip said...

The girls happiness is SO APPARENT from the pics. I have to admit...."cool factor" has hit landed upon our house as far as "clothing style" goes. All the cute little shoes and dresses are steadily being overlooked for cute cropped jeans and flowery, cool blouses. I'm sooo not ready for this!!

Jennifer said...

I just love how Jeff walks the girls in on their first day of school, what a great life long memory they will share with their sweet Dad!!! I hope you do get to blog more, I enjoy reading your post so much! Blessings!

jodymcnatt said...

yeah, you know i love this. l.o.v.e. glad my girl got to be included in the back to school sister photography ... again, l.o.v.e.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive