Saturday, February 15, 2014
Sweet Secrets...
Bella's Mom asked me to bring my camera to the girls dance class on Thursday.. We showed up a little early to sneak them into the studio.. Jody asked them to look out the window, and I was fortunate to snap this sweet moment... These two have had a special bond since "Ni Hao!" I hope they will always be friends...
"A friend loves at all times.." ~Proverbs 17:17
Speaking of my gifted friend Jody, follow her on Facebook at "Jody McNatt - even the sparrow" on Facebook for her daily/monthly devotions!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-


3 comments:
Those two girls are just too cute!
Ummmm all I can say is just PRECIOUS!!!! Praying for your sweet friend and Lu. Praying God moves in a big way.
it's no secret how much bella loves her "little" emme. or how much we all love all y'all...(that was so southern)! the pictures are precious --- our friendship is priceless. xoxo