Thursday, June 14, 2007
Happy Birthday Princess Ainsley!
It is hard to believe that six years ago I was in Nashville, TN with a precious new born baby girl that we named Ainsley Kathryn. Now fast forward six years and we have a beautiful daughter that will be in first grade at the end of August. In some ways it feels like yesterday that Jeff was driving me to Baptist Hospital. I remember so many details of that incredible day.
Tuesday, June 12th we celebrated Ainsley's 6th with a Princess Party. It was an old fashioned home party, and it went well. We had 10 little girls dressed in their princess finery. They were all so cute!! It was fun for me to decorate and get ready the night before. I wanted it to be a very special day for her.
Happy Birthday Ainsley Kathryn! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

2 comments:
Priceless pics of the princess. She truly was having a great time. Di, you are a party planning guru...Happy Birthday, Princess Ainsley!
Love,
Lisa
Happy Birthday Ainsley! You are just the most BEAUTIFUl princess and I am sure you are sweet and intelligent too;)
You and Harry are the same age now. You simply MUST meet him. He is one of the princes of Swales you know!
Miss Kim