Thursday, July 26, 2007
Another Thankful Thursday!


I am going to make this a very short post tonight. Not because I am not thankful for all of my many blessings, but because it is late and I have a very sick husband in bed in our guest room.
I will post more on this when we have some answers. For now, I sure would appreciate your prayers for Jeff to feel 100% again soon!
My thankful ponderings...
1. Good health and great genes passed down to me and Ainsley from my Mom!!
2. Two healthy little girls sleeping peacefully as I work on this...
3. Air Conditioning! It has been one of the hottest weeks on records here in MSP. I feel like we live in Miami or Houston today.
4. Kids Kamp - Ainsley has been at a fun day camp all week that is being hosted by five special teens.
5. Molly - Our incredible nanny who took care of Ainsley when I was working full time. Molly still helps me out occasionally just so she can spend time with our girls! Tonight was supposed to be "date night" for Jeff and me. Instead, she took care of the girls, and I took care of the Jeff!
Not exactly the date we had in mind, but at least we were together...
6. Julie's Home - My dear friend Julie who is the Mom to Ainsley's best pal Katie just moved back to EP from Toronto yesterday!!! We met in a parent/child class when our girls were 6 months old. Julie is pregnant with baby girl #2 and I am so excited to have her home!! And, of course Katie and Ainsley are thrilled to be together at last. Negotiations for the first slumber party are starting already. Help - they are only 6!!
7. Erika - Our favorite photographer, who graciously is allowing me to share these special pictures here. I am saving my very favorite for Ruby Tuesday, July 31st.
8. CCAA, (The Chinese Center of Adoption Affairs) - For matching us with Ruby Mei. We prayed that we would have her before her first birthday so we could celebrate it with her. Next Tuesday is another Ruby Tuesday! July 31st our baby will be 1!!
9. Flowers - I received a beautiful bouquet of baby pink roses today. It's amazing how a surprise deliver of flowers can brighten your day.
10. Long distance girlfriends - You know who you are and I miss you!
"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1Th 5:18
Love,
Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

7 comments:
Beautiful pictures, my dear and a super post. So many wonderful things to praise God for.
Love you,
Lisa
Diana,
I love those pictures. I am so sorry that Jeff is sick. I am praying hard for him.
I am not sure that I count as one of those "long distance friends" but I am so thankful for you!
Love,
Kim
I saw on Kim's blog that your husband has been sick. I will keep him in my prayers.
Wendy, mom to 5 including Emma who arrived on 3/30/07
Just wanted you to know that I was saying a special prayer for your dear dh. I'm one of 3 peanuts readers.....Hopefully he will be fully recovered in no time...
Rony
Diana,
I found your blog through 3 peanuts and followed your journey while you were in China getting Ruby!!! Could I link your blog to mine?? Let me know via email.
Thanks!!
Diana, I have followed your journey for so long and learned from Kim that Jeff is sick, I will keep you all in my prayers. Ruby's 1st birthday is the day after mine, I will be sure to think of her that day! Happy Birthday Ruby!
Hi Diana - Love the blog! So sad to hear that Jeff is ill. We will certainly lift him up in prayer.
Blessings to your whole family.
Love,
Heather