Tuesday, August 28, 2007
My 1st Slide Show Test!
Thanks Kim from 3Peanuts for teaching me how to add a slide show.... I have many goals for this blog. Hopefully, before the year ends it will have a much needed makeover. Danielle, I will be following up with you! I hope you are all enjoying a great night wherever you are!
-Diana
-Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-



7 comments:
Very, very cool!
Very cute!
I think this particular type of slide show is so much easier than some of the other ones I have tried. Yours turned out great. Too bad Ainsley is so camera shy. Ha!
Oh, sure, you're going to have one of those fancy fab blogs here soon while my three little blogs will be blah and boring...:o) I have no doubt it will be beautiful.
Lots of love,
Lisa
Diana,
GREAT JOB! Ainsely is so beautiful and you are a great photographer. Just wait, the slide shows becomes a little addictive:)
Kim
I nominated you for a nice matters award! Go see it on my blog wehn you have a chance!
Kim
You just let me know when you're ready! :)
Oh, and great job on the slide show!