Saturday, September 22, 2007
Honeycrisp of a Day!
Today was one of those gorgeous warm fall days! We spent a few hours at a local apple orchard! The Honeycrisp Apples are in season, and they are delicious! Ruby dove right in as you can see. I am pretty sure I heard her say "YUM!" It was a great day of apple picking!
Apple crisp for dessert tonight, and then Ainsley and I are going to make some homemade apple sauce to freeze! I just love the fall! Hands down, my favorite season in Minnesota!
Blessings, Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(91)
-
▼
September
(15)
- Prayer Request
- Ruby's first Spa Day...
- Time to brag about my big sis!!!!
- What will she be when she grows up?
- Apple Picking Pics!
- Honeycrisp of a Day!
- Time to brag about my big brother!!
- My Ruby Tuesday Ramblings...
- "Sleep Glorious Sleep!!"
- Thankful Thursday!
- "The Ruby Dance" & First Steps!!!!
- Remembering 9/11/01
- 4 Months ago today Yue Meng Ru became ours forever...
- Blog Facelift.... DONE!
- "Mia's Strawberry Patch"
-
▼
September
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
-
2007
(91)
- December(12)
- November(15)
- October(17)
-
September(15)
- Prayer Request
- Ruby's first Spa Day...
- Time to brag about my big sis!!!!
- What will she be when she grows up?
- Apple Picking Pics!
- Honeycrisp of a Day!
- Time to brag about my big brother!!
- My Ruby Tuesday Ramblings...
- "Sleep Glorious Sleep!!"
- Thankful Thursday!
- "The Ruby Dance" & First Steps!!!!
- Remembering 9/11/01
- 4 Months ago today Yue Meng Ru became ours forever...
- Blog Facelift.... DONE!
- "Mia's Strawberry Patch"
- August(10)
- July(9)
- June(5)
- April(4)
- March(4)

9 comments:
Love your site! I remember following your journey on myadoptionwebsite, your Ruby is just stunning and you take fantastic pictures! So good to see pictures of your whole family together :)
Stefanie~Isabelle, Sophie and Jude's mommy
Looks like such fun - it is so hot here, maybe we'll hit hayrides next weekend! Your girls are beautiful - so good to see Jeff doing so well. What a super family day!
Heather
Di~
What a fun day! The blue skies look straight from a post card. Stock up on lots of applesauce--Lindy eats it like it is going out of style and I bet Ruby will, too.
Hope we can talk soon.
Love,
Lisa
What a fun day it looks like you guys had!!...and now I am craving one of those juicy red apples! It was a very warm fall day here too! I wanted to make it out to a local pumpkin patch, but we didn't get around to it. Maybe next weekend. Anyway, enjoy the warm fall while it lasts!
What a fun day and a beautiful family. Fall is my favorite time of the year!
Also, such a sweet post about your brother, sounds like a wonderful guy and a such a great uncle and role model for your girls.
Happy Moon Festival!
Melissa
So funny...we did some apple picking yesterday too! We went to more of a farm than an orchard but we plan to go tot he orchard in a few weeks. GREAT pics! Jeff and the grils look great!
Kim
Hey, where'd you go to pick your own? We are in MN too...by the Arboretum, but I dont think they let you pick your own!
Gotta love honeycrisp! my American favorites!
from another MN family
Hayley
Oooohh Honeycrisp are my favorites too! Can't wait to get my own!
We're going to an apple orchard in a few days...I hope to get some nice family pics when we're out there. Your girls are so cute!