Thursday, October 4, 2007

Madison Update!

Just a quick update that Madison is continuing to improve. She underwent surgery again yesterday afternoon so they could close up her chest. It was left open incase of swelling, or an immediate need to get back in quickly. Julie sounds upbeat and at peace which I am so grateful for. The specific prayer request now is for her to get off of the ventilator, and for absolutely no infection to come into her body. Julie is hopeful she will be moved out of intensive care soon! This has been an amazing first week of life for this very special little girl!

Thank you for praying!
-Di

7 comments:

Heather said...

Diana -

A friend of mine~ her niece ~ went through this same process and you should see that chubby little sweetheart now! I saw her over the summer and she is doing fabulous. When you first posted this, it prompted me to ask if that is indeed what her niece had and sure enough...so I am praying for results like they have had - simply amazing!

Heather

John & Michelle said...

Diana
Thanks so much for the update! I will look forward to pictures of precious Madison eating her 1st Birthday cake!!! I will continue to pray for them all!
Michelle

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Thanking God for Madison's progress and for the men and women attending to her. I am thankful God has called people to the medical field and given people the knowledge to make such amazing technological strides.

Also praying for her family's peace.

Love,
Lisa

Sheri said...

Praise the Lord for this good report about Madison. We will continue to pray for her recovery, as well as for her family.

~Sheri

3 Peanuts said...

Thank God! Thank you for the udate. i am thrilled to hear that it is going so well. I am still praying for all that you have requested. Let us know.

Kim

The Oswalds said...

So happy to hear about all God has & is doing in little Madison. Thanks for keeping us posted. I'll keep praying for them all. Love,
Shauna

Tracy said...

So happy to hear that she is improving.

Tracy

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive