Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Bubbles and Butter....


Ruby's first "Corn on the Cob!" She LOVED it!
Yesterday after homework and piano practice The Pearl and The Ruby ventured outside for some bubble fun! When I heard all sorts of girly screaming & giggling, I grabbed my camera to witness the fun. They were dancing, jumping, and enjoying being little girls on a beautiful day.
As for the corn.... YES, we live in Minnesota where the corn is knee high right now! But, I rarely think to grab it for dinner. I finally served some last night. I will admit, it was a highlight watching Ruby enjoy hers! As you can see, she had no trouble figuring out how to butter it! She just kept repeating, "Yummy" with that buttery face!!!!
We are in to day 3 of school. The first spelling pre-test was today already! Hopefully, she did great!
Blessings,
Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

9 comments:
Now you know...here in PA the corn is "knee high by the 4th of July"!!!...at least so said my grandfather, a proud farmer!!
The picutres are darling!! What precious girls you have...and it is obvious how much they love each other....sweet!!
Kate
Oh what fun and sweet pictures. You can just see the pure joy on their faces.
What adorable photos!! Since our girls are about the same age, your two always remind me of mine. I love Ruby's grin eating her corn on the cob!
What a precious family you have. My sister sent me your link and I am hooked. My birthstone is Ruby.
Oh, those pictures are precious! I hope Ainsley has a wonderful year at school ( I loved the second grade..so fun..and soooo long ago) It sounds like she's off to a great start already.
I LOVE the corn-on-the-cob picture! I wonder if I could bribe my 13-yr-old to pose like that....
Just hoppin' through.
Kay
She is just adorable! She is going to town on that corn...Love it!
Adorable! I can tell that she LOVES her corn. Kate looked liked hat the first time too:) So so cute:)
Yes, she sure loved that corn, didn't she? Charlotte has had it a few times this summer, and she finally has figured out not to bite off the end of it! :)