Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Lisa!!!!


Lisa and I have been friends for 34 years!!!  Our Mom's set us up on a blind sleepover date when we were in elementary school!  (I can't imagine doing that to Ainsley now!)  Lisa has been one of my BFF's for all these years!  We have shared a lifetime of memories.  Some good, some bad, most hilarious!  We have laughed until we have cried, and cried until we have laughed!  There are volumes of good material between the two of us.  At the end of the day, Lisa is one of those friends that would drop anything to be there for me.  I love this girl!  We shared a business together for 3+ years, and we are still friends!!!!  Ainsley coined her "Aunt Lisa" when she was a baby.  It is fitting, because in every way she is like a sister to me!  She loves our girls like they are her own!   And, that includes the canines in our family!!  She is the only friend I would ever ask to take our dogs when we are gone...  She is an unselfish friend, with one of the best personalities on the planet!  I hope we have 34+ more years together!!

We love you!
Di, Jeff, Ainsley, Ruby Mei, Caymus & Piper

0 comments:

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive