Monday, August 10, 2009
Fun with Friends in Texas!!

Lindy, Kate, Ruby












Thanks to the 3Peanuts and Lindy & Lisa for sharing our weekend with us!!!! We beat the heat in TX and had a great time! More on vacation later. I am off to pick up the dogs from their vacation!Blessings,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

9 comments:
I was wondering if you would get to see them while you were down there! It's fun to see all the kids together again. I was remembering their trip to visit MN last year...so fun!
Have a blessed week! <><
~Tanya
Great pics!! It looks like you guys had a great time visiting the 3 peanuts. What fun times and that the girls get to visist eachother here and there. Glad you guys had fun and cant wait to see more pictures.
Christy
So happy to see the gang all together again...glad you had so much fun!
We had so much fun with y'all.!!!!!
Your photos are SO SO good...mine are not too in focus....I have a lot to wade through and will do a post like this tomorrow. Just got SCout and need to bather her:)
I heard through the grapevine that Lindy and Lisa met up with you and the 3 peanuts. ;o) Looks like fun was had by all!!
Blessings,
Jenn
The pictures are just too cute!! Swimming is definitely the "perfect fun" especially here in TEXAS!!! Wonderful pics, wonderful memories!!!
Great photos, as always! Looks like you had a wonderful time and were able to stay cool.
This looks like so much fun! Such cute, cute kiddos!!! I just love Lisa and Lindy and Kim and her family look like lots of fun. I am sure this was a great weekend!
Such adorable kiddos! Looks like a great time!