Monday, August 3, 2009
Our Enchanting Butterfly!





I tried for five days to get Ruby to let me take her photos in this outfit... Today, she decided it would work with her schedule! :) Thanks to Aunt Lisa, my girls will never run out of adorable things to wear! This was her gift to Ruby this year... So sweet, and PRECIOUS!Pink butterfly photos coming soon too!!!
On another note, we miss you Ainsley!!!
Blessings,
Labels:
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

17 comments:
Seriously can't get any cuter than that. Gorgeous! What a darling outfit and of course the little butterfly in it, too! BTW, I realize not very many people would be interested in knowing this, but I took my Christmas card photo last week on our vacation! Who does that?! Anyway, thanks for sharing your beautiful photos. They are really inspiring. You've become a fabulous photographer!
WOW...What beautiful pictures!! Ruby Mei is such a beautiful little model. ; )
Many blessings,
Barbara (AWAA family)
Those pictures of your sweet Ruby are amazing! My favorite ones yet! What a cute pettiskirt and wings too!
OMG that is just TOO PRECIOUS!! That color is just beautiful on Ruby Mei!! I love the shot you got of her walking away! Thanks Ruby for cooperating w/mommy! You truly are a beautiful little butterfly!!!
WOW! WOW! WOW!
You must tell where this came from??! :)
That dress has the perfect model! Suits her from head to toe!
Jill
Enchanting and beautiful!!
Where did Aunt Lisa get this outfit??!! LOVE IT! :0)
Kim P.
www.tryingtopleasehim.blogspot.com
Those skirts are all the rage now. Ruby does hers justice. I just love the different shades in the color.
The pictures are lovely.
Oh my goodness, Diana! She is breathtaking - One gorgeous 3 year old fluttering butterfly. I know you will always cherish these photos!
SO girlie and princess-like! A perfect outfit for a perfect girl! Happy third birthday Ruby!
LOVE that skirt! How much more darling can one possibly get...SERIOUSLY now!!?!! :) So, so SO pretty!
Hugs,
Tanya
I agree SO adorable!!! I just love tutu pictures come out!
Ashley
SO SO SO cute!! Cannot wait to kiss those darlong cheeks. LOVE that outfit:)
Beautiful - the colors and Ruby both! Amazing, Diana!
Simply gorgeous!
Beautiful blue butterfly...
Hugs,
Heather
Where did the lovely skirt come from? Your daughter is soooo pretty!
Okay...I HAVE to know where she got this skirt! I am looking for one to give to KM for her 4th birthday!
Ruby is just adorable in it!!