Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Ruby's Turn!





Just some random photos that I have been taking while I have been on blog hiatus! More tomorrow from the city.... Ruby is starting to "let" me take her picture more... She wants to be like her big sister... Trying to take advantage of it while I can!!!!Ainsley's first three days of school have gone great! She loves her teacher... I am sooooo relieved and happy for her! One more week off for Her Rubiness. She starts pre-school three days a week on the 14th! She will LOVE it! (OK - maybe I will too..) First day of gymnastics starts today!
Labels:
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
September
(15)
- My New Awesome "Job"!!!!
- My Rock Band!!
- Prayers for Madison.. Update #2
- Wordless Wednesday!
- He Does Answer Our Prayers!...
- "It Was A Wonderful Day!"
- Her Rubiness Started Pre-School Today!!
- Lucy's Birthday!
- Lunch with the Little Ladies!
- 50 Years Ago!!!
- The Neighborhood Play!
- Ruby in the City!
- Ruby's Turn!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- City Girl!!!
-
▼
September
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
-
September(15)
- My New Awesome "Job"!!!!
- My Rock Band!!
- Prayers for Madison.. Update #2
- Wordless Wednesday!
- He Does Answer Our Prayers!...
- "It Was A Wonderful Day!"
- Her Rubiness Started Pre-School Today!!
- Lucy's Birthday!
- Lunch with the Little Ladies!
- 50 Years Ago!!!
- The Neighborhood Play!
- Ruby in the City!
- Ruby's Turn!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- City Girl!!!
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

9 comments:
Beautiful photos of your sweet girl! She has the biggest smile, doesn't she!
Janet
Beautiful pictures, Di. You'll have soooo much more fun now that she's letting you take her picture. I love her BRIGHT fingernail polish. Hey, it looks a little like fall there...No fair...
Working backwards through the posts.
xoxo,
L
Hudson has that horse (hand me down from the girls) and we are getting him that trike for his b'day..she just gets more and more beautiful....
She keeps getting cuter! How does she do that?
Wow, Diana... your pics are GREAT!! LOVED the ones of Ainsley and these are super, too!
That last one of Ruby really got me, her eyes remind me of Jude how they 'smile' when she smiled :)
BEAUTIFUL!!
P.S. It's September!!!
Purple is Ruby's color!! OMG she is just gorgeous!! Okay WHERE did you get the dress?
So cute!!!
P.S. I am so envious of her hair;)
Okay - I am officially caught up on all of your amazing photos! And if you get a chance - can you please email me and let me know where you go apple picking? Looks great!!