Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Love how very HAPPY she looks here!

Rachel said...

Her costume is too cute!

Happy Halloween to you too.

Courtney said...

She looks adorable in her costume. Happy Halloween!

TanyaLea said...

Goodness, she is a CUTIE!! :) Have a nice weekend and Happy Halloween to you, too!

Virginia said...

Oh good grief, that is the cutest littl flapper I have ever laid eyes on!

Gin =)

snekcip said...

PURPLE IS HER COLOR~~Ruby looks Beautiful!!! What did Ainsley dress up as?

Football and Fried Rice said...

You shake it, Ruby Mei!!!!

Ok, I was away from the computer for a day and I thought....surely????

Maybe tomorrow :)

Tami said...

Diana,

Ruby is sure workin' that costume!! What an adorable flapper...and what a smile:-)!

OX~Tam

Laura said...

Oh, Ruby! She's wearing sequins, feathers, and fringe, but the first thing you notice is those sparkling eyes!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive