Monday, October 19, 2009
More Just pics....

Just some pics of Her Rubiness from the weekend. I love black turtlenecks on my black haired girl!!! I thought these were the perfect pics to convert to Black & White....It's been a great day over here! I may have lots of good news to share soon!
More later!
~Diana
Labels:
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
October
(15)
- Happy Halloween!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings!
- What a Privilege to take these....
- Ok - The Pressure is on!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- More Just pics....
- Fall at the Cabin!
- Just Pics...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Autumn Moon Festival!
- Ruby's First School Picture!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Apple Picking 2009
- Catching Up!
- Happy Birthday Kiley!!!!
-
▼
October
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
-
October(15)
- Happy Halloween!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings!
- What a Privilege to take these....
- Ok - The Pressure is on!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- More Just pics....
- Fall at the Cabin!
- Just Pics...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Autumn Moon Festival!
- Ruby's First School Picture!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Apple Picking 2009
- Catching Up!
- Happy Birthday Kiley!!!!
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

11 comments:
praying for you all & looking forward to more good news soon. your girls are so beautiful!!!
Hmmm...Whatever could that news be? Love the black & white photos! I thought of you tonight during my photography class. Take care!
Diana,
You have me SO intrigued!!! I cannot wait to hear your news!!!
Once again... lovely pictures!!
Aw! That Miss Ruby just melts my heart! Good luck on your "good news"!
Turtle necks and Good news!! OMG...I'm about to burst w/excitement!!! Love the B/W pictures of Ruby!!! Too cute!
I love good news!!!!!!!! :)
Can't wait to hear the wonderful news!!!!
I love good news! Ruby is so incredibly CUTE!! I love your photos, you do such a nice job.
Amy
okay... well, I've already been stalking your blog waiting to see if you happened to post about your good news yet, and now I see the 'teaser'!! :) Can't wait for that post!!
And LOVE the pics... Ruby's hair is adorable down and I lover her million-dollar smile!
I love the way Maggie looks in black too. So pretty!
Pretty pictures! I hope the news is what I think it might be!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear.
Blessings,
Robin