Friday, October 23, 2009
Ok - The Pressure is on!
First of all, let me apologize for the little teaser on Wednesday. Yes, we do have some exciting things to share around here... I promise I will spill the story soon! Maybe, sometime next week.Tomorrow (weather permitting) I have been asked to take photos for Christmas cards for three families. This will be the first time I have really taken pictures for people that I don't know that well... I am looking forward to it, but I am a bit nervous too.... Praying for at least one shot everyone will love!!!!
It's one thing to LOVE taking pictures of my girls, and my friends children... But, I am feeling the pressure to step it up tomorrow!!!!
Have a great weekend!
More soon,
Diana
*The photo above is one of my dearest friends children that I took to surprise her on her birthday... Aren't their eyes amazing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
October
(15)
- Happy Halloween!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings!
- What a Privilege to take these....
- Ok - The Pressure is on!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- More Just pics....
- Fall at the Cabin!
- Just Pics...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Autumn Moon Festival!
- Ruby's First School Picture!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Apple Picking 2009
- Catching Up!
- Happy Birthday Kiley!!!!
-
▼
October
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
-
October(15)
- Happy Halloween!
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings!
- What a Privilege to take these....
- Ok - The Pressure is on!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- More Just pics....
- Fall at the Cabin!
- Just Pics...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Autumn Moon Festival!
- Ruby's First School Picture!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Apple Picking 2009
- Catching Up!
- Happy Birthday Kiley!!!!
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

11 comments:
Okay. That picture is AWESOME!! WOW!!!
You are gonna do GREAT, Diana, I am sure of it!!
Can't WAIT 'til you are able to share your news!!! :)
Diana....If you lived closer I'd have you do ours!! I just know you'll do an amazing job.
Hugs,
Tami
I am sure you will do a fabulous job!! This picture is great.
I look forward to your big news!!
Love that picture...your pics are always beautiful, so I know that you will do great! Bring on the wonderful news!!!
Okay...WOW! ~ Those are some GORGEOUS big blue eyes!!! I have NO DOUBT you will do an amazing job for those families. You are a gifted photographer with a 'natural' eye for detail!! They are blessed to have you taking their photos!
Hugs,
Tanya
What beautiful children and those eyes!!!!! OMG!!!!!! What a wonderful friend you are!!!
Dont break a sweat, you are a great photographer!!! Apparently 3 VERY LUCKY families already know that! Wish I was one of the three!!!
Waiting for the wonderful news!!! Could it be your going into the photography business!! Okay let me stop GUESSING, that's how rumors get started!! LOL!!!!
Sooo exciting! I have been following your blog for eternity and I can't wait to hear your news (although I'm pretty sure I already know) I'm sure your sessions will be amazing! Your pics are always amazing. Congrats ng! ;-)
Misty
(HopingforMolly on RQ)
Waiting patiently for your news! I hope it's what I think! Great photos. Maybe I should have you give a try with Miss M!
OK, so we get an apology and a second teaser!! C'mon Diana...feel us in on your news!! :-) I have a feeling about it and I'd like to know if my feeling is right!
Ainsley and Ruby are beautiful, as always. Love the recent b & w's of little Miss Ruby.
Di, I have been sending little prayers up all day long. I hope it goes spectacularly well!!!! This photo is GREAT!
Wow, Diana your pictures are wonderful. You are really capturing these children! What a gift you have been given. Love, Jaci