Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ruby Tuesday Ramblings!

Have you ever read the books, or seen the t-shirts, Little Miss Stubborn, Little Miss Somersault, Little Miss Giggles, Little Miss Sunshine... ? All in a way, a short description of Her Rubiness. But, she really needs her own book, Little Miss Exuberance... I LOVE LOVE LOVE her approach to life. She is so enthusiastic about the smallest and the biggest of things. Yesterday, I picked her up from pre-school, and she said, "Guess what Mom?" "I was the Line Leader!!!!" Ruby has waited, role played, and practiced being the line leader for days. So, when it finally came to be, she was not going to disappoint! My guess is she was the very best line leader EVER!!!!

We are reminded constantly that life through the eyes of this three year old is one of the biggest blessings in life. God clearly knew what he was doing when He created this tiny package of sugar and spice! There is no doubt in my mind when she sings, "Jesus Loves Me" loudly in the aisles of Target that the heavens are smiling... Everyone else who hears her is!




Blessings!

24 comments:

Stefanie said...

Oh Di! She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!
Praise HIM for the beautiful blessing of adoption :)

Debbie and Sam said...

She is beautiful!

emilyb said...

Ruby looks so grown up! She is absolutely beautiful.

Love Being A Nonny said...

I would love to be in Target and hear her singing on the next aisle.....oh the joy of a child. She is precious!

TanyaLea said...

What a SWEETHART!! I want to be in Target when she is singing 'Jesus loves Me'!...how CUTE is that!?! What a precious post about her Rubiness!! :) I love that girl and everything about her!

And that hat!...wherever did you get that?!... SO adorable! She is gorgeous in those colors!!

love ya,
Tanya

snekcip said...

Yes, Jesus do love you Ruby and so do we!!

Love Ruby's hat!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Stunning pictures of Ruby Mei!!!! I am with Tanya - you can't post pictures of cute things like the hat and NOT share where you got it (:

Isn't it amazing what we can learn about life from our three year olds? That is what Jesus was talking about when he said to have a child like faith!!

Five in Finland said...

I love it when little kids live their life with zest! They are always so much fun to watch as they grow because (as far as I've seen) that zest doesn't disappear!

I've been looking for a black crochet hat with a red flower on Etsy. Please sahre where you found it!

Ally said...

I LOVE that hat! Precious!

Bridget said...

Oh Miss Ruby you are all of that and more - I just smile when I think of you! I bet you were the best line leader ever! (Your buddy is doing the same thing today:) You look cute as ever and your hat is just adorable!

Hope to see you soon!

Dan and Karen said...

Ruby,

You are awesome! It is true that the prayers of the little ones are the dearest to Jesus. Always keepy your love of life and exuberance!

Karen

Amy said...

I love your photos, I recently got a DSLR camera . . . what kind of lens do you use to get these great close ups.

Thanks
Amy

Debbie said...

tears to my eyes ... she is so precious!!! i love her!!!!

Mom to my China Posse said...

What a little beauty. She always has a twinkle in her little eyes!

Anna B. said...

What a sweet peanut you have! ANd I have to ask.....where???? did you get her hat??? I must get one! So darling on such a darling girl :)

Hugs,
Anna

fleur de lis cottage said...

Yes, what a blessing indeed...and a cutie too :)

Tami said...

Oh I'm sure Ruby melts the hearts of many shoppers at Target!!!!

That's become one of Sophie's favorite songs.....She has a music box that plays that tune and she loves to sing along....I don't think there's a sweeter song to be sung by a child!!!

OX~Tam

Danielle Moss // Graphic Design and Photography said...

She is just so precious!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh so beautiful. She makes my heart smile. Kate s looking at this and said, "That is Ruby Mei my sister-friend!"

I lOVE Ruby's EXUBERANCE.

And gorgeous photos.

Deb said...

I just love this post Diana! Makes me smile.....our girls have such an amazing spirit! It goes back to the quote from Mulan that was on our old blog, "the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"! We are so blessed!

Team Houston said...

So sweet! Where did you find that hat??

Thanks, Michele

Stephanie said...

She is so darn precious!! And I love that hat! You are a great photographer Diana...I just browsed your page and loved all your gorgeous photos :)

Michelle R Photography said...

Precious girl, precious post!!

Donna said...

Hey Diana! Seems like just yesterday I followed your journey to bring Ruby home on myadoptionwebsite!!
I can't get over how big your girls are now!
Great hat and beautiful captures!!!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive