Thursday, November 12, 2009

First a Pearl, and then TWO Rubies!!!!

Sorry for the little teaser yesterday!!! I have been waiting a very long time to share that photo!!!

Yes, it is true! It looks like we are bringing another daughter home. Sometime in 2010! It is a God size story, that deserves to be written and shared. Which I will do, at the right time. Let me just say, that Jeff and I are in awe (and so thankful) of how God has chosen us to be the parents of this very special little girl. He wove a story so amazing, that His handprints are ALL over it.

We locked our precious girl's file in mid October. We are currently waiting for our PA (Pre-Approval) which is overdue! Once I have that I will give you more details about her. I can't share her photo for a while, but trust me when I say she is very beautiful!!! She is described as an extrovert and an active girl!! Another one!!! :) She is four years old (one year and 11 days older than Ruby) and she lives in the Hunan Province in Foster Care! Her Chinese name means "Summer."

Prayers for PA and LOA would be so appreciated! We need to get her home!
(UPDATE AS OF 8:40am! We got our PA!!! WOO HOO!!!)

Thank you for celebrating with us! More soon, I promise!

68 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh my goodness I am so excited for you!!! I cannot wait to hear more about your story and how God has been working in your lives!!! I cannot wait to hear more about her!! How excited you must be.......

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Young Creations said...

Congratulation. I am so excited to meet her.

Debbie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled for you guys. Your precious one has been in my prayers & will continue to be as she waits in Hunan for the best family in all of MN!!!!!

Congratulations to all of you!!!

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news :)

Joanne said...

Congratulations!So very happy for your family and for little "Summer" !

Twinkletoes said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and can't wait to share in your journey! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I am thrilled for you! I can't wait to hear the story!

Laurie said...

Wow, wow, wow! I just KNEW this news was coming! Your teaser was great. :) Congrats to you and your family!

emilyb said...

Congratulations!! I am thrilled to hear your incredible news. God is Good...ALL THE TIME!! What a special family this little girl has waiting for her- can't wait to hear the whole story.

Emily

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh how wonderful!! Praying!!!

Stefanie said...

Praying and CELEBRATING with you, my friend :) How blessed I am to be able to witness this God-sized journey!!!

Jodee Leader said...

Congratulations! You must be over the moon! I can't wait to see her sweet face!

Mandi said...

Oh Diana I am SO happy for you. I can't wait to hear more of your God sized story.

I will certainly be praying for a speedy PA and LOA. Are you already DTC???

Mandi

Football and Fried Rice said...

So amazing, Diana!!!! I am so happy for your whole family! What a blessing your new daughter will be to your family!!!!

Chris said...

Congratulations!!!!
I have been following your blog for a while and I also followed y'all over on myadoptionwebsite. (We adopted our little girls around the same time!)

God is so good....and I can't wait to 'hear' your story!!

We are in the process of waiting for our Article 5 for our second daughter....and then the long awaited TA!!!! Our little girl is 3 1/2....and we are so anxious to meet her!!! Our two youngest daughters will be 15 months apart....sounds like a party waiting to happen!!! lol

Also, I want to thank you for all you do with Bamboo Babies and the Pearl River Outreach program. We sponsor little Jayden and are just absolutely in love with her!

Blessings to you and your family!!!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!!

Jboo said...

Congratulations! So excited for you and your family!

Janet

Patty said...

WOW!!! I just knew that was your good news. I am soooo happy for your family. Best wishes!!

Laura said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy and excited for your family - and I can't wait to see her picture! Praying that approvals go smoothly and quickly!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! I thought something might be up! Hope you receive PA very soon!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!

What a blessing to witness your story unfold.

Amy

Chris said...

Really???? You just got your PA???? How wonderful!!!!!

Can't wait to see pictures of this sweet one!!!!

Eileen said...

Wow what awesome news! Congratulations!

Anna B. said...

So truly happy for you!!! What a beautiful thing. Can't wait to hear more about her and your sweet story.

'Blessings' is so very right!!!!

With love,
Anna and the rest of the gang

Edgar and Barbara said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting...another blessing from GOD!! I can't wait to see her picture!

Many blessings to you and your family!!

Sharon said...

Wow....can I just say I have been waiting for almost a year for that post....SO excited for you and this sweet girl. I am thankful for you friendship and allowing me to be a side liner to your truly amazing journey to another precious ruby!!!!

Bangs said...

Wonderful!! I can't wait to hear your story and how God has been working in your lives.

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. Congratulations.

Sharon said...

Wow, so excited for your family. You have been a blessing to our family as we followed your blog while we waited for our daughter (and still do), whom we brought home January of this year. BTW, we have met the Davis'(Mia) who traveled in your AWAA group. God's best to you....we'll be looking for that story when you can tell it....now come on LOA & TA!

Staci said...

Congratulations!! So happy for you all. We brought home our little boy 6 months ago from Taiwan. He was 3yrs 9mons old. I was so nervous to bring home an older child, but I must say it has been so magical! Such a fun age! My daughter is 6yrs old and they are two peas in a pod, it's as if they've had each other forever. Can't wait to see pictures :)

candice said...

I never comment but have been following your blog for a long time- I just HAD to write to tell you a big CONGRATULATIONS!!!

God is so good and I am excited to watch the rest of your journey unfold!

Snowflowers Mum said...

congratulations!

LaLa said...

Sooooo excited for you guys...hey, you got PA...can't you share pics now : )

I am praying for speedy travels to your sweet girl!

Amy said...

Yippee! God-sized amazing is absolutely true. I am so happy for your entire family.
Blessings,
Amy

Tricia said...

Congratulations! You left a comment on our adoption website when we were in China and I recently discovered your blog. What wonderful news! We may be traveling along with you. We are waiting for our DTC date. Our son is waiting for us at the Philip Hayden Foundation! Our family website is www.hosterthappenings.blogspot.com
I am so happy for you!!
Tricia

ji said...

How exciting...can't wait to hear (and see) more! :) God IS amazing!

the meaklims said...

SO SO SOOO thrilled to hear your good news! God is good, no, in fact, He is GREAT!

Can't wait to hear more.
Jill

Jodi said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get LOA in record time!!!

Mom to my China Posse said...

Congratulations on pa!!!!!! I have been meaning to ask about what her new name will be. I Love "Summer"!

Kim said...

So very, very happy for you and your family! Can't wait to hear more :)

Kristi said...

Congratulations to you and your entire family!! I can't wait to hear the amazing story of how you came to "meet" and "know" your new daughter. I also can't wait to see your new daughter; as I am sure that she's a beautiful little girl.

Are Ainsley and Ruby excited? Also, have you decided on a name yet?

Renee and Brian said...

This is such wonderful news! You are so blessed to have another precious daughter joining your family.

3 Countries 1 Love said...

Congratulations from a longtime lurker! Can't wait to hear the story about the "second Ruby!"

Denise said...

You know how thrilled I am for you. God has made His plan perfectly clear for you and for that I am thankful. Can't wait to follow on this journey to the next Ruby~

Dan and Karen said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!!

This is wonderful, FABULOUS news! Your family has been in our prayers so much lately, I almost emailed you yesterday just to let you know the Lord had brought you to my heart in a very special way...the day got in my way and I didn't, but know I know why you were in my heart and mind so much!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet the newest Red Thread Member!!!

Bring on the SPICY girls!! :-))

Karen (for Dan and Danika too!)

The Oswalds said...

Praise God! I needed that good news (about your PA). We are still waiting for our i-600 approval...also overdue! Very sad about it today.

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another forever family!!!! So excited for your family.


We are also adding to family and just found out mid October too!!! 2010 will be a great year. :-)

cant wait to hear the whole story!!

Jeff and Amy said...

Oh exciting!!! It's always an amazing life with God leading the way, god bless..

Global Girl said...

WOW!

Congrats :)

Michelle said...

Oh Diana - When I saw the box yesterday I said to my boyfriend Ainsley and Ruby are getting a little sister. Naturally he looked at me like I was nuts. I just knew. Congratulations. I have added you all to my prayer list.

TanyaLea said...

Wow...talk about comment overload!! ;) Looks like you have a ton of people love'in on ya, celebrating with you, and praying you through! God is SO good, and indeed His handprints are COVERING this amazing adoption story... I can't wait until you can start breaking it all down in detail. It's so God-breathed that you just know it is going to minister to people!! To God be all GLORY!! <><

Love you,
~Tanya

3 Peanuts said...

Di, Jeff, Ainsley and Ruby Mei,

I cannot even express how happy I am to read this post. Even though I have known about her, I am completely overjoyed for you all. And how wonderful that you will be able to share God's amazing plan for your family. Your faithfulness and obedience to the Lord's plan has moved me beyond description and I know it will do the same for others.

I love you all and I cannot wait to meet the newest member of your incredible family.

Congratulations!!!!

Love,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! Awesome news!!!!

Tracy said...

I have chills just thinking about this excitement! I can't wait to see a picture of your Ruby Two! :) I thought that was a care package or something like that yesterday. Good news about the PA! Blessings my friend.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a surprise and so exciting!! Looking forward to following along. All the best.

Tracy said...

Okay that song made me want to bawl! I am so happy for your family!! And so excited to welcome your sweet Hunan girl to MN - she has so many friends waiting - and of course sisters and a Mommy and Daddy!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :) :) :) :) :)

Missy said...

What a wonderful blessing! Congratulations :)

Virginia said...

Oh my goodness, that's exciting news! Can't wait to here more about this special girl. Congratulations!

Gin =)

Courtney said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet your newest addition!

Bridget said...

Even though I am comment 50+ (how did that happen?!)you know that I am excited beyond words! That sweet girl is going to join a family full of love and happiness!! I am as happy and excited for her as I am for you!! The story is beyond amazing! I can't wait for you to all be together and I can't wait to meet that sweet little girl! I know that we will have a new "buddy" in our family!

Congratulations friend!!! I couldn't be happier!!!!!!

~B

runninggal said...

Yeahhhhh!!!! Another "baby" from China is going to make a family VERY, VERY HAPPY!!! It is AMAZING how God's love just seems to go out further and further everyday.

I can't wait to read all about your next journey. I am soooo happy for you guys and finally see her picture.

Sharyn

Julie said...

What great news! I can't wait to see her sweet face! God will be glorified with this story. Blessings. Julia

Ruby's Fairy Godmother said...

Ohh how wonderful! Congrats! I can not wait to see more and hear more. What a blessing for your family!
Norah

Kim said...

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this exciting announcement all day! Just keep checking back for pictures :) Wow,
RUBY TWOS-DAY takes on a whole new meaning! How beautiful! Can't wait to hear more!
Blessings!

Five in Finland said...

Congratulations. How exciting. Reading your post makes me want to do it again too!

TJ and Tony said...

Oh Diana,

My goosebumps have goosebumps! What wonderful news!!

TJ (aka WetBird)

Anonymous said...

I have been so busy lately, that I haven't been checking blogs - BUT CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Wow, what a special amazing time for your family (soon to be five!!)

Blessings, Ashley

Shower of blessings! said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear more about her! Wonderful news! Blessings, Diana

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive