Thursday, November 5, 2009
Special Friend Day!


Yesterday, Aunt Bop was invited by Ruby to be her "special friend" at pre-school. We are so blessed to have my sister close by for these special events for the girls! Ruby was so excited to walk into "my school" with her Aunt! Thanks Bop!!!
Today is the big Columbus Day play that the third graders have been working on so hard for weeks. Yesterday I saw the dress rehearsal! It was GREAT!!!! More on that tomorrow!
Blessings,
Labels:
Aunt Bop,
Pre-School,
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

5 comments:
Sweet!!! I love Ruby's dress! Aunt Bop looked beautiful too!
Love Aunt Bop's hair and love Ruby's tea party dress!! What a great picture of the two of them!
Wonderful photos! I hope that the play goes well...I am certain that it will. Post some photos :)
What a beautiful lady Aunt Bop is!! Ruby is adorable as always! Love her teacup dress!!
I can't remember the last time I saw elementary school play! They are just NON EXISTENT in this neck of the woods! We only see them at HS level! I can't wait to see an update!! I JUST LOVE ELEM SCHOOL PLAYS!! Just so darn adorable!!
Lucky Ruby - there is nothing better than having a special aunt live close by! I'm sure the girls had a great day!!! They look so cute together!
Thanks for today!
~B
ps- cute dress on Ruby Mei:)!