Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sienna Grace!!

Thank you, Thank you for all of your amazing comments!!!! I can't tell you how much your prayers mean to us... Please continue to pray for protection for Sienna Grace! And, that the Lord is preparing her heart and mind for the major changes coming in her world. We can't wait to love on her and bring her home!

Sienna received her care package on Sunday, November 22nd!! And look who showed up on my computer Monday night just hours after receiving our LOA news!!! The end to a perfect day!!! She is wearing the coat and hat and mittens we sent. And, her Foster Mom is wearing the silk scarf I wrapped around her gift bag! :) What a blessing to see her!!!! To see them! Her referral photo was taken in March, so we were so anxious to see what she looks like now! I think she is so beautiful! We also got updated measurements. She is 1/2" taller than Ruby and almost the exact same weight! That is going to make shopping and packing for her easy!!

I am saving my favorite photo for Wordless Wednesday... We can see some of her "Spicy Girl" personality shining through!! Oh, I can't wait to meet her!!!!

What happens now.... Well, the CCAA will receive our SIGNED Letter Seeking Confirmation tomorrow, and the USCIS (Homeland Security) is working on our I-800 Approvals... Once approved, the U.S. Consulate in China will issue us an Article 5. At this point, it will all go back to the CCAA and our Travel Approval will be worked on... This can take anywhere from 2-8 weeks... And, then another 4 weeks out for travel. Chinese New Year begins February 14th so we will have to work around that! Hoping it is a non-issue and we are in China in January! (A girl can think big, can't she!!! One thing I do know, is anything is possible with God!)








Thank you again!

Blessings,

48 comments:

The Oswalds said...

How Precious, Diana! It makes it so much more real when you get more pics and updates about them! She looks adorable in her coat, hat & mittens! So very exciting to think about how soon she could be home with all of you!

Kim said...

What a blessing to get all those wonderful pictures. She is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for your family! I look forward to following your journey.

Kim

Patty said...

So sweet. I'll bet you are beside yourselves. I can't wait to see her home with her hair all grown out like beautiful Ainsley and Ruby. May God bless you with a speedy TA.

Melissa said...

Oh, Diana! What an amazing gift to get those photos! She is precious!!!

Melissa

emilyb said...

She is gorgeous!! So happy for your family. Will be praying for all of you and Sienna. Btw..I LOVE her name- it just "fits in" with Ainsley and Ruby!!!

Staci said...

How wonderful to receive these pictures of your beautiful girl!! Praying for your sweet girl :)
Staci

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures! She's so darn beautiful!

Ladyblog said...

Congratulations! She is super cute. I pray your timeline goes very fast!

BA said...

Oh my what a treat to see this beautiful child enjoying gifts from her forever family!!! A few months ago Kim @ 3 Peanuts posted a photo of a child and asked if anyone had seen her--I'm thinking maybe it was Sienna Grace???? Am I right??? Can't wait to hear the whole story of how you found her and follow along on your journey to bring her home!!!
What a wonderful Thanksgiving you all must have had!! Congratulations~
Barbarann

Kim said...

Beautiful, beautiful girl! And yes NOTHING is impossible with GOD!

Christy said...

Diana, she is absolutly precious- such a beautiful spicy girl-- can wait to see that photo!!! She is amazingly beautiful and how wonderful to see her wrapped in a jacket full of love that you prepared and packaged for her-- that is just tooooooooo cool. What a special thing. I am so excited for you guys and remember if you have any questions as you go about travel or developmenatl stuff, email me!!

Hugs,

Christy

Football and Fried Rice said...

Is it possible she is even prettier now than in March?? Maybe it is the addition of PINK? Pink always makes a girl smile, right? I love seeing her foster mother protectively in the background & seeing Sienna smile and receiving the package & pictures means she KNOWS. She knows she has a family that is coming for her!! She has sisters!! Oh, her world is going to change - in the best way!

Hugs,
Sara

Ruby's Fairy Godmother said...

Mommy, it looks like Pink is her color! How exciting to have another "pink" in the family! She is just darling! You always dress your girls so cute, so can't wait to see this one once Mommy gets a hold of her!
What a little joy...can't wait to see her in Mommy and Daddy's arms and with her big and little sister! Praying for Jan.
Norah

Snowflowers Mum said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving gift! I am so glad the box arrived safely, I am sure they are all so pleased to have such wonderful things!

bets said...

Great way to end the Thanksgiving weekend to view pictures of your beautiful girl - God is good. I am looking forward to all the updates and will follow you and your family on this exciting journey.

Tracy said...

Beautiful indeed. She is stunning. We are so happy for you all.

elizabeth said...

She's beautiful! I'm so looking forward to following your journey to your newest gem =)

Tami said...

I lOVE her name, BTW....and she looks just darling in the coat, hat and mittens:-). I bought the same doll for Sophie while we were waiting, and I brought it to China with us. She just LOVES to do her hair;-)!! I can just picture your Sienna doing the same thing.

I looks like things are moving fast, PTL....and yes, we both know to dream BIG...with God ANYTHING is possible. I'm feeling 'January' here;-)!!

God is good!

Love and hugs,
Tami

Courtney said...

Oh she is precious. I will pray for that January travel. Will you be taking the girls with you?

Ally said...

She is absolutely beautiful! This is amazing! I am so happy for you and your family!

my3 kids said...

What a blessing...she is so precious and looks like a happy little girl. Love the coat, hat and mits you sent. Too cute.

To The Moon and Back said...

Diana, she is precious!

ji said...

Just beautiful!!!

Denise said...

Oh yes, she is beautiful! Ho wonderful to get these updated pictures...get packing!!

3 Peanuts said...

Diana,

She is just so incredibly beautiful. I am so excited for your journey and Sienna's journey HOME!!
I think she really liked the gifts:)
Love,
Kim

snekcip said...

Diana, Sienna is just gorgeous!! I can't wait to see her join your PRECIOUS GEMS!

Five in Finland said...

She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations. I love the photo of her with her arms up and the mountains behind her. What a photo to treasure!

Anna B. said...

Still can't wait to hear how you found each other!

She IS beautiful!!

Jenn said...

How precious is she!!?? Such a blessing to get those photos of her. I can't wait until Wednesday to see her "Spiciness"!!

I'm praying for protection for her and for peace for you!!

Hugs,
Jenn

Wendy said...

What a wonderful gift to receive those photographs. Sienna is beautiful...can't wait to see Wednesday's photo! These moments are so precious...enjoy every one!

Robin said...

I know what a blessing those pictures were. I'll pray for quick travel. Yes, God makes ALL things possible!!!


Hugs,
Robin

Bridget said...

These pictures made my night!!!! She is so sweet and beautiful. She looks so cute in her new coat, hat and mittens - we know they will get alot of use here:) You know how happy I am for you and how I can't wait for your sweet girl to be in your arms some time soon! thatnks for sharing your beautiful girl with us!

Love -

B

Dan and Karen said...

I agree, she is beyond beautiful, she is breathtaking! We are so overjoyed for you and are very anxious to meet Sienna too.

What a fun season this will be for you, planning, dreaming, packing and preparing! Remember, it's cold in China in January...so be sure to pack warm clothes! :-)

Karen & Dan

Beth said...

AMAZING!!! Trying not to well up in front of the classroom here. :)

Keri said...

She is just gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see her in your arms. She looks lovely in her new coat, hat and mittens. I know it warms your heart to see updated pictures of her. Congratulations again on your new beautiful daughter.

Keri

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

I have tears for your family, what a beautiful Thanksgiving blessing!! She is such a doll. Im soooo excited for your family and cant wait to follow your journey again.

Tisha said...

Congratulations! Sienna is beautiful! That is the same name as my God-daughter, so I obviously love the name! I will pray that your family receives all of the necessary approvals and paperwork to travel SOON! Can't wait to follow your journey to another daughter. A house full of girls; how blessed!
Tisha

quilt'n-mama said...

Oh, I love the new pictures!!!! I am so excited for you all and praying that everything moves quickly for you so maybe you can travel in Jan.
Blessings,
Gayly

Ashton said...

Oh my she is beautiful!!!
How many days did it take for LOA? We will be going to China for our little brother end of december early january!! (:
She is precious and I can not wait to see her home with you!!

runninggal said...

She is just stunning! I love the hat and mittens. Soooooo cute!!! I can't wait to hear all about this adoption. I am so happy for you guys!

Sharyn

Dawn S. said...

Oh my gosh, she is just precious!! SOOOOO cute! She has no idea how she has just won the LOTTERY getting to have you for a mommy! I am so excited and happy for you!

Tracy said...

How precious. I adore the new photos of your Spicy girl.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait until Weds. She just makes me smile (:

ellieshine said...

She is so beautiful! I'm lovin' following your journey to Sienna!

sweet momma luv u said...

Oh how fun and exciting for you!! She is so beautiful and precious in her adorable coat,hat and mittens!!!

Who did you use to send her the care package or did you send it from here?

I so want to send one to our little guy but have to wait until we get our LOA and send it back to CCAA so our agency says.

Hugs,

Jody

Jinglebritches said...

Beautiful!

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh my, what a BEAUTIFUL little girl!!! Just precious!! I am so very happy for you all!!!

Glenda McMath said...

Congatulations Diana! I was just checking up on you on your blog and see your fabulous news! How awesome!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive