Sunday, June 13, 2010
Ainsley's Birthday Party!
Ainsley celebrated her 9th birthday with seven girlfriends. She was so excited for her party! We started by meeting at a nail salon for a little pampering... Then we went back to our house for some fun and games and cake and ice cream cones! I think they all had a fun time! I know the new nine year old did!!!
I want to give a special thank you to my sister and my Mom for their help at the party and with the girls. They babysat last night so Jeff and I could celebrate our anniversary! At one point I thought Sienna would be joining us on our date.. But, Aunt Bop took over and we were able to enjoy a wonderful night together! She called us at 7:00 to say "all was well, and to enjoy our night!" We did!
We still can't believe the Pearl is nine! What a gift she is!





Ainsley's BFF since she was 6 months old! "Little Katie!"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
June
(16)
- Thank you Bridget and Lucy!!
- We Can't Wait!!!!
- Thanks Mom!!!
- She Got Her Ears Pierced!
- Daddy and His Girls!!
- Happy Father's Day Jeff!
- So Much To Smile About Today!
- She Is Doing Great..... Now!
- Surgery Eve...
- The GRACE in Sienna!
- Ainsley's Birthday Party!
- Happy Birthday Ainsley!!
- KY Trip!
- Ice Cream Truck Thursdays!!
- Minnesota Girl!
- Actions Please!!
-
▼
June
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
-
June(16)
- Thank you Bridget and Lucy!!
- We Can't Wait!!!!
- Thanks Mom!!!
- She Got Her Ears Pierced!
- Daddy and His Girls!!
- Happy Father's Day Jeff!
- So Much To Smile About Today!
- She Is Doing Great..... Now!
- Surgery Eve...
- The GRACE in Sienna!
- Ainsley's Birthday Party!
- Happy Birthday Ainsley!!
- KY Trip!
- Ice Cream Truck Thursdays!!
- Minnesota Girl!
- Actions Please!!
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)










9 comments:
Happy Birthday Ainsley!! These pictures are all wonderful. Congratulations on the new bicycle and manicures! You guys look great!
Happy Birthday Ainsley and Happy Anniversary!!
Such a fun party and Happy birthday to Ainsley!!! I know she will love the new bike. Happy anniversary as well. Such a sweet pic of you two!
Blessings!
Happy Birthday Ainsley!!
Looks like a fabulous party!! Glad you and hubby got to have a night to yourselves!!
Happy Birthday Ainsley! Your party looked awesome!
Oh it looks like such a fun and beautiful party!!!!! I just LOVE Ainsley...she radiates such love and joy!!!!
And you two look so gorgeous all ready for your anniversary celebration!!! Love your hair! Sorry I missed you today...was at Will's swim meet all evening til LATE! Hope all went well today:)
What an awesome party!! And what beautiful decorations at home - you really went all out! I love seeing all those girls together - what beautiful girls! Especially the Pearl and Two Rubies ;)
happy Birthday, Ainsley!
Looks like a great party! We have three summer birthdays and so parties are back to back! So much fun, being young!
I can understand why you are so proud of Ainsley, Diana, she is just beautiful and I know she is as precious and beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!
Happy Birthday to your Big Girl!
Karen