Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Jeff!

I can't imagine a better partner to journey through parenthood with! Eleven years ago when we got married we never imagined our life with three beautiful daughters. We never could have dreamed that God would take us to China twice to grow our family in such a special way!

It has been an incredible year in so many ways. Watching your heart get bigger just makes me smile! You are a wonderful father, and our girls are so blessed to call you "Daddy!"

We love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

An amazing picture and beautiful celebration of your husband for father's day!

laceyfrith said...

Love your picture!

Stefanie said...

Oh my GOSH!
BEAUTIFUL!! How I love to see what beautiful things God does to bring home His children into their forever families :)
Gorgeous picture, Diana!!

Big Happy Family said...

Daddy's are amazing, families are the best! Happy Dad's day everyday!
Love your pictures Diana....

Alyson and Ford said...

Beautiful family photo! I can feel the love and happiness!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive