Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ice Cream Truck Thursdays!!






11 comments:

Big Happy Family said...

That is beyond cute!

Denise said...

And you said you were in a photo slump...these are beautfiul! I so enjoyed our chat yesterday...wish we lived closer~

Stefanie said...

Adorable!!
And can I just add... YUM! I love the ice cream truck :)

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

So sweet! I remember those days when we lived in Atlanta... always came around when we were at the pool. No such truck here... we have to come in the freezer for a cold treat. It's all good and LOVE the soft pics you posted!!!
Blessings!

jennifer said...

So cute!

snekcip said...

So sCREAMing cute!!! Love the photo editing!!!

The Oswalds said...

AHHH! Summer!!! Love these pics!

Natalie said...

Beautiful photo's and beautiful blog!

Beth said...

Love the first pic!! Stop here Mr. Ice Cream Truck!! I have a dollar!!! (although I think it was like a COIN when I was little...)

3 Peanuts said...

So cute! I want some:)

Bridget said...

You know who would be chasing that truck as fast as she could!!! LOVE the ice cream pics!!! Happy Summer!!!!

Love ~

B

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive