Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thank you Bridget and Lucy!!



We had a wonderful weekend with our best girlfriends!!!! So many photos to go through!!! So here's one of my precious favorites! Thank you B and Lucy for being such wonderful hostesses! It was perfect in every way. We miss you already!

Love,
Di and the Girls!

13 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I can totally see why this picture is one of your faves! I LOVE Lucy & Ruby's hats! Darling! can't wait to see the rest of the pictures ;)

Bridget said...

Well thank you my friend!!! That picture brings a smile to my face! It was a perfect visit with the perfect girls!!! So many fun memories! Thanks for coming we miss you already!!!!

Love ~
B and Lucy

Mandi said...

OOOOOOH, where did you get that hat, it is fabulous. I love it. And as always, Miss Ruby is quite beautiful as well.

Mandi

3 Peanuts said...

Oh this is so darling. I am glad you had such a GREAT time:)

snekcip said...

What a gorgeous pic!!!Lucy and Ruby are just living dolls!

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

That is about the cutest picture I've ever seen!!! Mary

Sue Mom of Two said...

That is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. Ruby and Lucy are SO cute together, and Lucy's suit is about the cutest I've ever seen

Wendy said...

Gorgeous...and I, too, would love to know where you found that amazing hat. So adorable!

The Oswalds said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

sweet momma luv u said...

Hi Di,
Love the hats and such a adorable picture of the girls! How is Sienna doing after her Surgery?

I still have photo's and video to send you. Got to run Jon Jon is waking up from his nap!

: ) Jody

Big Happy Family said...

We second the Thank you!
And that picture is priceless and cute as can be!
It was wonderful to meet you and Lucy!

runninggal said...

Great hats! I also love Lucy's bathing suit top!!! Very cute!!!

jennifer said...

What a cute pic!! I LOVE those hats!!!!!! Wesleigh has that same pink suit!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive