Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ruby's Birthday at the Cabin!

Her Rubiness had a wonderful birthday at the cabin celebrating with her family, Grandma & Grandpa, Aunt Bop, and Camp H! The sun was shining on Ruby Mei! More soon in pictures from her special day and our fun weekend up north with her favorite people! (Lucy we missed you!)



This picture captures these two perfectly from yesterday. We prayed
that Sienna would understand that this was Ruby's special day. Answered prayer!
From the minute Ruby woke up, Sienna was by her side...
She and Ruby were in-seperable all day!! The perfect gift for her Mei Mei!

We want Ruby to stay little forever! This is such a fun age with her!

Blessings,

13 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I LOVE coming to your blog to see your precious girls! Oh how I dream of the day EK & SJ are together forever!!! We are making a chain tomorrow for school that helps us count down the days to China. Love each and every image you shared~ especially the last one!!!
Happy birthday sweet Ruby!!!
Blessings!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!! Love that last picture!!

Stefanie said...

Happy HAPPY Birthday, beautiful Ruby Mei!! What a PRECIOUS child she is in SO many ways!! She just radiates pure JOY!!
I'm with Sharon and Beth.. that last picture is STUNNING! The light is amazing and, of course, your girls are sooo beautiful!
Looks like a most blessed day :)

Ani said...

They are such adorable girls. Happy 4th birthday to your baby girl!
And, oh my goodness, does Ainsley look grown up in that pic with her sisters!!!!!

Serving the King said...

Sisters forever! Love it! Happy Birthday Ruby!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!!!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh it looks like a perfect birthday celebration! Ruby looks like she is just glowing with JOY! We so wish we were there with you to celebrate.

All of the photos show how much your girls love each other.

Love,
Kim

snekcip said...

Ahhh be still my heart! Adorable! That cake looks yummy~~~

jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

I can't wait to spend some time with them all!! (and YOU!!!) Just a few more days!!!

That cake looks just like the cakes I used to have as a girl. Always with strawberries on the top!! YUM!!

Big Happy Family said...

So happy to see the Birthday pictures!
Happy Birthday Ruby, looks like you were having a great day!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

When I see your pictures, Di, I know more than one prayer has been answered. God is faithful and it is evident in these pictures. SO happy you had this precious time together.

Love you tons and remembering us being together this time last year.

xoxo~
Lisa

Dita said...

Diana,

Your pictures are just fantastic and your girls...well, they are stunners!

I came upon your blog long ago adn lost it. Somehow I just found it again.

I quickly caught up since Sienna has been home and I have been thinking about what a lovely family you are all week.

I am very happy that the girls are all transitioning so well together...big adjustment in such a short time but they look like they've been together forever.

Wishing you all the very best.

Dita

PS
Hopefully you can join us at the next photog workshop...I heard you might be interested...not that your pictures need it at all...they are just lovely.

AND I have to tell you...I just LOVE the way you dress your girls...GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday Ruby!

I love reading your stories and so excited to see new post everyday! you have such a beautiful family! =)

LOVEE your little girl's clothes and ribbons!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive