A Precious Photo Shoot - Part 1
I could not pass up the opportunity to take photos of Sienna and Shaelee during our trip. It is still surreal to see these best friends and neighbors from China together again. Jill blessed the girls with these beautiful dresses and shoes for Shaelee's Dedication day. A special thanks to Jill for humoring me and driving me around as we watched the sun go down so we could find the perfect spot to capture this moment in time for these precious friends.
The next day in much brighter light, we got some more sweet shots of the girls, Ruby and Lexi too. I will share more of those soon. It was a special week, as I witnessed yet another chapter in their amazing story!
Thank you again to Jill and Mary for being wonderful hostesses! We loved spending time with you and your amazing families!

Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-






8 comments:
Absolutely STUNNING!!!
Oh, those are precious pictures! Especially cause they are so meaningful and capture a moment in time that you won't soon forget....I am so happy that these girls have found each other. I hope that one day Mya can visit her foster brother again (Denmark??) Maybe they will want to come to LA or NYC or DC or BETTER, Chicago :) I will start working on that one!
Beautiful and so sweet!!! The images and dresses but especially the sweet girls! And when I read the name Shaelee~ my heart just leaps! :) What a precious relationship you are fostering in the girls~ one that will last a life time!!!
Blessings to you all!
Just BEAUTIFUL! Sounds like a wonderful trip!!!
Still gives me goosebumps when I think about Sienna and Shaelee beautiful story!! The look of joy in their eyes and smile on their faces only personifies it even more!
Beautiful pics of beautiful girls!!!!
Thank you for coming, thank you for the amazing memories that Sienna and Shaelee are making. Our family had such a wonderful time, and we treasured the time that we spent with you all! As for the pictures, wow, they are absolutely beautiful. I loved chasing the sunset for these beautiful friends!
WOW!!